How many days y'all? (Part 2)

That’s amazing Davina! Keep it going

1 Like

Only on day 3 but each day feels soooooo long and kind of mundane. I also don’t have the energy or motivation to get up and do something fulfilling or productive. Maybe tomorrow will be easier. Who knows.

10 Likes

Thank you. I am going to! Appreciate the support very much

1 Like

Day 3 is wonderful…the beginning is the hardest so be proud of each day won! Be gentle with yourself…the energy will come back…right now your body is working extra hard detoxing
:people_hugging:

3 Likes

Started being sober this year, heard bad news about ex and our relationship being a lie on her end. So I wnt 3 days but I wanna get back on track now. Im definitely going through Delirium Tremens. Bad, tremors, tachycardia, anxiety and hypertension. How do I get through this cause it sucks?

2 Likes

Hey, so glad you are trying again, it takes so much strength. I’m sorry to hear you’re having a tough time, though. What you experience can be very dangerous I heard, so I think you should talk to a doctor as soon as possible.

Wishing you all the best!

3 Likes

Wow! Congrats my friend! Incredible accomplishment!

2 Likes

138 days since I took a drink or used drugs!

8 Likes

Hey Eddie @Ecole09… I’m so glad you’re back on track. With the symptoms that you’ve mentioned and echoing what @Forgive_Yourself said, it might be a good idea to seek out professional medical advice… just to be on the safe side… Take care, peace, love and positive vibes always :raised_hands::sparkles::sparkling_heart:

1,560 days.

8 Likes

Welcome to the 1,300 days club!

2 Likes

14 days - turns out i don’t have crippling anxiety after all.

9 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

1 Like

I have 94 days.

10 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 weeks :raised_hands::tada: keep up the amazing work :muscle:

2 Likes

That’s great Michelle… getting close to that triple digit milestone :wink:. Keep going strong :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks Jasmine! After having to restart from 8 years clean. It has been a humbling experience! Im learning to let go of ego and trust the process. I am living proof that it works :laughing:
I am really loving this site. I spent like 3 hours on here yesterday and i was busy yesterday. I cannot imagine a day without anything to do. :rofl:
I can see all the contributions that you give everyone :100::heart: you are pretty amazing!!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you Michelle :pray::heart:
We are a great supportive community here - grateful to have you joining our group. Love the positive attitude and that you are right back on this amazing journey. :hugs:

2 Likes

Im just grateful to be alive :pray:

2 Likes

Keep building those days! You got this and we got you!!!

2 Likes