How many days y'all? (Part 2)

1,563 Days = 4 years, 3 months, 1 week, & 4 days! :star:

4 Likes

21 days :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks … I like it in here :grin:

3 Likes

Yippee-- congrats on your 1 week milestone :muscle: Keep that momentum going :tada: :clap:

2 Likes

Nicely done with your 3 weeks of sobriety! Keep the great efforts coming :muscle: :clap: :tada:

2 Likes

21 days its so nice to wake up and not have to run anywhere to get anything so i dont get sick i love being sober

10 Likes

congrats on your 3 weeks of sobriety Dale! Grateful to be living a sober life and enjoying the benefits!

3 Likes

Daleb!! I keep seeing you on here amazing work man! I’m on day 22 right now lets go!!!

4 Likes

Thats awesome man 22 days im rt behind you keep it up one day at a time bro

3 Likes

7 days. So happy to have reached a week. And now to keep going one day at a time

8 Likes

Day #38 So happy :blush:

10 Likes

Congratulations on a full week sober. :v:

2 Likes

Dam i got to 7 days and binged…against all my positive self talk and knowing the consequences i drank anyways. What the f%$k is wrong with me?? I got a few days alcohol free in again so just trying again.

7 Likes

Hey Tom congrats on getting back on track and not letting your addict win.

For decades i couldn’t string together a couple days and now im shocked to be o er a year. Dont let the relapse play in your head. Gather what you need (support, tools) to keep adding on those days. Just do it for one day at a time and youll be surprised by how many days stack up.
We are here for you so remember you are not alone.

Sending you strength :muscle:t2: to keep pushing forward

3 Likes

13 days here, so great to see so many big numbers out there, and also those of those, like me, who are starting over again with determination and hope

8 Likes

All numbers are big when you are determined and hopeful. Way to go on 13!!

3 Likes

Best feeling ever.

1,565 Days = 4 years, 3 months, 1 week, & 6 days! :star:

6 Likes

Look at what you did and try to remove what caused you to go back and make sure you’re putting more things in place to help prevent relapse. Did you attend any meetings etc

2 Likes

1,566 Days = 4 years, 3 months, & 2 weeks! :star:

10 Likes