How many days y'all? (Part 2)

I have a good friend battling alcoholism. No matter what she does, she always relapses.

A whopping 112 days ā€¦ and Iā€™m Loving It!!!

7 Likes

I can see now how difficult it must beā€¦the temptation is everywhere!

21 days and counting. shits hard.

11 Likes

Welcome to the community Ava!!
Congratulations on your 3 weeks. Keep going strong :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

It gets easier I promise :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

3 days (for the hundredth time) but have a sponsor this time. Here we go.

6 Likes

Welcome to an amazing community. 21 days is amazing just keep pushing one day at a time. There is a lot of solid sobriety hereā€¦we all look forward to getting to know you and supporting you!!

1 Like

I know, I am only on 3 days and feel better mentally and physically than I have in a long time. Crazy lots of people feel like this all the time (who donā€™t drink every day). Weā€™ve been missing out!

2 Likes

3 days is amazing and you should be super proud!
Great strength on coming back to the sobriety path. Here for you friend - keep going strong and stacking up the days :muscle:

2 Likes

3rd highest streak, 2nd best is when I get to 41 days, then I target 7 months for a personal best and I wonā€™t look back after that

13 Likes

Yep, but itā€™ll be even harder if we go back outā€¦ stay the course and live free friend.

3 Likes

Absolutely. :worried:

1,575 days. Another 25 days down. :star::sparkles:

10 Likes

3 weekends, or 16 daysā€¦ stil in my honeymoon phase and hoping it carries through.
Though I suspect there will be days of struggle and I hope I am strong enough to push through, so far itā€™s been fairly easy sailing :crossed_fingers:t2:

7 Likes

18 days went over to my sons last night watched playoffs. Had wings and 2 na beers woke up feeling great. New week and not looking back. Thanks everyone

11 Likes

1,576 days & loving it. :star::sparkles:

7 Likes

Keepinā€™ on with the keepinā€™ onā€¦
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

12 Likes

1,577 days. :old_key:

8 Likes

1,578 days in a row. :scream_cat:

8 Likes