How many still clean?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

6 days, 1 week tomorrow :grinning:

3 Likes

@finalflash9417,3 week that is awesome that’s a long time. You should be very very proud of yourself and I bet your family is proud of you. That is been some hard work! Keep up the good work! Good job! You, need to know we are here for you! Don’t forget to thank the Lord above for allowing you the will of this great accomplishment. Because he has been right there beside you the whole way, but of course you know that it’s been your journey. I will be praying for you and I am glad you are here if ever you need something don’t be scared to ask, I’m just a text away.:ok_hand::sparkling_heart::no_good_woman:

3 Likes

112 days. And feeling good! I have been going to AA meetings and one of the best things is seeing the difference in people from their first few days to their first few weeks sober. Sometimes I don’t immediately recognise them they look so much better! All you guys out there on you early days…that is YOU. looking healthier and with a smile in your eyes. You might not recognise it but those around you will see the difference. So worth it!

5 Likes

46 days sober! :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks Lizak!

Yes, May 30th will mark exactly 7 1/2 years. Good support team, this forum, willpower and a lot of yoga has gotten me this far.

All of you are in my daily thoughts and meditations.

4 Likes

Just started getting clean so I’m at 26 hours right now. Hardest 26 hours of my life but I think tomorrow will be better😊 I’m a glass half full person anyway✌

7 Likes

100 days :fist:

6 Likes

Tomorrow will be better, it gets better day by day

1 Like

It has been 11 days for me! Congratulations!

3 Likes

This is my Day 2!

2 Likes

thats BAD ASS!!! AWESOME!!!

40 days and fallimg asleep. not passing out!

3 Likes

Thats BIG! TRIPLE DIGITS. AHHH YEAHHH!!!

48 days :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I feel amazing!

25.1 days today…

3 Likes

I’ve been clean for 46 days now. Receiving my 30 day chip was an amazing day for me. I carry it with me where ever I go.

5 Likes

77 days!! I feel great

5 Likes

@Sierra_Nykole_Dodson that is a great job keep up the good work.

1 Like

about same time. Lets go. We can