Hurt People, hurt people

Been sidelining this, outta my lane. Just wanna say I’m hecking glad you’re here, Jimmy. Nothing but respect for how you’re getting through, for your kids and a better tomorrow.

May the rains pass and leave you greener pastures, my friend.

3 Likes

I am happy that you are not alienating your children against your wife. After all they are just kids that don’t need to know the hurtful details at this time.
A clear mind is useful at times like these

2 Likes

I feel so grateful to have people like you in my life @jimmy7-30-17.
Even though I don’t a you, never met you, probably never will; there’s love in my heart for you.

I too am facing a divorce.
And right now it seems incomprehensible.
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I feel like, on some level, I needed to read this thread tonight. Hearing your story makes my situation seem more doable. (fuck, that’s so selfish, I’m sorry).
Just, thank you. I’m sorry for all the pain you’re having to process. We grow through what we go through.

6 Likes

Great to hear from you @jimmy7-30-17. Good to see you positive mate. Just keep doing what you are doing.

@MrCade, don’t think of it as selfish mate, you needed to hear it, and Jimmy wanted to share it. Everyone’s a winner. Sorry to hear you have got problems. Remember we are here.

3 Likes