I am amazed

I hit 11 months sober today. I can’t believe i am a month away from a year sober. Everyone that is struggling right now you CAN do it! It is not easy at first but the more days you have sober the better it gets for you. Don’t give up! Keep going…you’ve got this!!!

65 Likes

Congrats on your sobriety!

6 Likes

Thank you so much.

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations!!

6 Likes

That is amazing, congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Congrats! And you’re right, it does get easier.

99701684-74c3-4101-80ac-fb1e21ca46d3_368855406958093

5 Likes

Great job! Coming up to a year is so exciting! :smile:

4 Likes

That’s awesome. It is an achievable goal. If we work a program honestly and In order. We do recover. More will be revealed
51 days clean today,:hugs::blush::pray::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations on 11 months! :sunflower::hugs:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

You’ve got a lot to be proud of.
CONGRATULATIONS!

4 Likes

11 months freedom from alcohol! The best. Would you mind sharing some of the tools in your sober toolbox? I’m sure it will help others trying to achieve what seems like the impossible in the early days. I’m so happy for you.

4 Likes

Congrats on 11 months :tada:

5 Likes

Wonderful work! Good job!

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Well done for the 11 months! :dancing_men::women_with_bunny_ears::dancing_women:
2067036262funny-guys-dancing-animated-gif-4

7 Likes

This is one of my favorite gifs of all time! I will be doing this dance for your birthday all weekend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yes, it is amazing! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile: It’s a pity I can’t see you doing it!

2 Likes

I may be a bit different. I was using alcohol to cope with a trauma that caused PTSD. I was using it to self-medicate myself. What helped me alot was getting into therapy. My therapist helped me learn ways to cope instead of drinking. I also got all the alcohol out of my house so i wasn’t looking at it every day. I stayed away from one of my favorite restaurants because i would go there and drink margaritas all the time. Every time i wanted a drink when i was in my first few months of sobriety I would just tell myself no over and over and remind myself why i was choosing to be sober.

I don’t know if this helped but that is what’s helped me continue to stay sober. It hasn’t been easy but its been worth it.

7 Likes