I been gone, catch up with me

Checking in.
How is everyone??

For me; I been well. Just working out daily and studying. I’m still sober as you can see in my counter. I also cleared 90days. Go me!!
I haven’t heard from the ex. (The only girl I have tried dating since Hope and my sobriety started. ) Which is awesome. She was toxic to my well being. Other than that I have found myself being there for people in my everyday life struggling with my former d.o.c I have been their positive influence and inspiration, so I have been told. Either way I am just happy to help someone.

How is everyone here?
Let’s play catch Silas up
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In case you haven’t heard it today
I missed you, you’re awesome and I love you!!

21 Likes

Glad to see you here even though we just talked the other day!

1 Like

Right.
I’m glad you hmu though. I been meaning to check in here for awhile. I just been so exhausted by the end of the day it’s like I fall asleep the moment I sit down

1 Like

In my best grandmotherly voice.

You don’t write, you don’t call. You know we worry Sonny.

5 Likes

Lmao⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

1 Like

Do you want to go to cedar point this summer?

1 Like

Two words
FUCK YES

1 Like

I don’t know you, but…Hi!

1 Like

Hi snowflake.
:grin:

I am.
Just torturing myself in the gym most the day lol. How have you been?

3 Likes

Whaaaaat!!! No way!!!
Congratulations. I think I said congrats on Instagram but I totally spaced the ice cream party. I suck. How was it? What kind of ice cream did you celebrate with?!

1 Like

Omg that sounds so good!!!
My mouth is watering on the treadmill right now

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you’re at least checking in to show you didnt relapse or die (Seriously).

I keep my own thread going for myself as a journal of the things I do. It’s just a self reminder of what’s important in life. You can always keep up with me there if you wonder.

Glad to see you back!

2 Likes

Gassy and sassy as normal! Welcome back

1 Like

I’d love to. Can you link me to the thread please

1 Like

Thank you. @anon46927530 It feels good to be back. I’m currently walking home from the gym and a 3 hour session. Hahaha

1 Like

Sure. I started it as a way to journal, not necessarily brag about my family.

Www.talkingsober.com/t/best-part-of-being-dad

1 Like

If you’re going to brag about anything, it should be your family!

1 Like

Hey, got to at least feign some humility!

1 Like

Oh, I forgot to mention I started going to church!!!

5 Likes