I changed my screen name

I did … yep

19 Likes

I like the name change…kinda wish I would have been more creative when I signed up…maybe eventually I will come up with something cool

3 Likes

Nice change @Sober_Ninja. I guess there’s no need to operate with a full real name so I understand your motivation. No problem with that. And please don’t delate the app. We need you on here :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I know, me too. I was too original, so much for much anonymous…I’m a pretty open book! Lol. I like the name change Ashley!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what todays dropsies bring. Temperature dropped 25 degrees over night and I feel like garbage. I am sure the salon will be so much fun today. At least i don’t have a 7 person wedding party to blaze through like yesterday.

I completely understand. I won’t use my name and I’m not comfortable putting my face out there on this app yet (maybe not ever) so for now I’m spiderwoman and Melarrrgh (but just calling me Mel works too lol)

3 Likes

@Sober_Ninja I hope you know I was just joking last night bc we had that whole thread about it the other week. I fully support soberninja.

3 Likes

My bipolar has given me an extremely grumpy week. 🤷 just having trouble peopleing this week.

The vast majority of people suck, so that is understandable

7 Likes

I support this. :+1:

2 Likes

Mine is taking me the other way into mania so I feel ya.

1 Like

I hear you, I deleted a bunch of stuff awhile back and kept my real name and picture off once the forum started taking off. No crime in that or changing your name. It was the duplicitous folks who had more than one account for nefarious purposes that got folks all riled up…not what you and others have done. I always enjoy your posts.

1 Like

Why would anyone get mad at a name change? That would be ridiculous imo!

1 Like

I was like that in the beginning of my journey, took me 2 months before I changed my profile picture to my face, I say do whatever makes you comfortable with sharing on this app and staying sober :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Blech. I’m sure mania is coming. I’m usually more up than not.

I had a couple months where i was off here mostly, so i missed the trolls. 🤷

Btw, guys. Still a ninja. Today was crazy. I mentioned it to the girl who works for me, and she watched me all day and kept cheering when i caught things.

3 Likes

Need to capture on video and share!

2 Likes

Good luck, though. I hate when I’m manic.

Wud up neeenjaaaaa! Love the profile pic! I’m not on here that much myself anymore. That’s funny you mention your reason for the name change, I changed my profile pic for the same reasons. I mostly come on here to help as I’m not dependant on this app on the daily but it’s definitely still a lifeline if I’m having a bad day. Glad to see your doing well :hugs:

2 Likes