I FINALLY made it to 1 Year 🦋

Congrats on a year!

I’m happy for ya. You’ve been through a lot.

2 Likes

So awesome, congratulations!!

giphy

2 Likes

:tada::partying_face::clap:t2::balloon::confetti_ball::raised_hands:t2:

This is so awesome!!

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Congratulations, Dana, so happy for you, so proud of you! Wishing you only the best as you go through your days! Much admiration for the way you have redirected your life! Celebrate and be so proud of yourself!

4 Likes

Amazing, congratulations!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::butterfly::hibiscus::cherry_blossom::sunflower:

2 Likes

I am SO SO proud of you!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: YOU DID IT!! Congratulations!! You are an amazing woman and mom!!

2 Likes

I hope you feel massively proud of yourself. A wonderful milestone and you worked really hard for it :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations, Dana, and thank you for your story! You are always such an inspiration!
Again, thank you!

2 Likes

Congratulations, what an awesome achievement! I am so proud of you, well done :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::tada:!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 1 yr!! Thats remarkable :clap: thank you so much for sharing your story :heart:

Wishing you continued success!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story! Wow! You should be so proud of yourself. Congrats :confetti_ball::balloon::tada:

2 Likes

Dana…
First of all congrats on completing your first year of back to back days substance free. Out of curiosity sake I took a peek at when you joined the forum and I see your anniversary date is coming up. For 3 years we have been a part of each others recovery journey how cool is that? Im not going to lie, I have always been invested in you and your story. I have always watched out for you, and prayed you would make it back when you would disappear. When you came back this time Dana I remember you had a couple of slips but you didnt leave!!! That was a massive change in your behavior, and I believe it is one of the reasons you ended up making it through those first few weeks/months at the begining of this 365 day stretch. You did all the things different to what you had done before. You were willing to try anything to stop your suffering. You slowly started to trust us with the most precious part of your story, your son. I believe finally being able to share your fears, and your happiness about your boy with us has given you a place where you can really start to heal. You are by far one of the strongest women I have ever met, you are a phenomenal mom, you are a loving wife, you are so caring within this community. My heart is overflowing with love and joy that you have made this milestone. Congrats again my friend, you are a beautiful soul. :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

s-l500 (1)

10 Likes

Congratulations! I am really happy for you! If anyone has deserved it, i guess it is you. Keep going, year 2 is waiting for you

3 Likes

You did it, Dana. You finally did it.

1 year sober. How sweet it is, being that you worked so long to get there.

Congratulations. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So proud of you Dana!!! I got emotional reading your post thinking back to when I first joined TS and having conversation with you. While reading your One Year post, it reminded me of a poem Footprints, your living proof of it. Congratulations :tada:

8 Likes

I REALLY want to thank you all personally for making this day sooo VERY special to me. I truly love you all sooo much! Ur like family to me. I feel like you all know me better than i know myself to be honest. I spent alot of time just reading ur comments and just reflecting on my time here in TS. The amazing friendships ive made, the support and love and guidance ive recieved on here, even the tough love i appreciate lol i literally couldnt have gotten here without u all. I know that in my heart. Ive done alot of healing here. Theres been alot of growth. I am very excited to see what happens in the following year :slight_smile: Hugs to my TS family

14 Likes

I’m so sorry I missed this earlier!! Congratulations!!!

I am so proud of you; you have been an amazing and supportive member of this community. Be proud and enjoy the day!!

:heart:

2 Likes

There it is :star_struck:! So proud of you! You work hard, keep it real, and it has finally stuck. Seeing your journey has truly been wonderful :purple_heart:.

4 Likes

Truly, inspiring. Congratulations on one year clean, here’s to the life ahead if you. You are giving your son such an opportunity in life by growing up in a sober, stable home. I think of how my life would have been if my parents were “there”, my kids are my motivators.
Great Job

3 Likes

Yesssssss! Well done Dana. I’m so happy you are here with us. You are an inspiration. :heart:

2 Likes