I FINALLY made it to 1 Year 🦋

Congrats Dana!! You are such an inspiration! And such an amazing transformation! You are a sober warrior!!

2 Likes

Congrats Dana and so well deserved!

1 Like

Dana, your gratitude shines through!

3 Likes

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story. It is an inspiration to read about your journey and all that you have overcome. You are a strong and courageous woman, mother, wife and member of this community. I hope you get to celebrate with such great peace and happiness.

Happy year!!!

4 Likes

Thank you SO much everyone! :heartbeat: I really appreciate the congratulations! Every single one of everyones posts have really touched my heart! :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Great big hugs Dana on your year! Yep, the HP is out there, we just have to let em wear the conductor’s hat.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! This is just the best thing ever to read! And to share in. Thank you for sharing your days and your ways here. We are all better for it. Congrats, lovely! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

You and your journey have been such an inspiration. I truly admire what you have achieved for yourself and how you helped people here. Thank you and HAPPY SOBER BIRTHDAY​:boom::tada::confetti_ball::bouquet::sparkles:

2 Likes

And now it’s officially! :confetti_ball::gift::balloon:
Congratulations with your 1 year Dana!
Respect!! :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Dana, you are a dream catcher personified. Just a true inspiration and example of how to walk this path of recovery. Thank you SO much for your many contributions to this community.

And my gosh, you have the prettiest eyes.

4 Likes

Congrats Dana! I’m so happy for you. You’ve come so far and you have so much courage :gift_heart: Thanks for being here with us!

1 Like

Congratulations to you on your 1 year of sobriety. God bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiration :pray: :heart: #L.L.Love

1 Like

Much love and support to you. And congrats on 1 year! So glad you are here with us all today!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!
Thank you for sharing your story!
You are truly inspiring!
A real butterfly :butterfly:

1 Like

That is wonderful Dana, congratulations! :clap:t2: :star_struck:

1 Like

I just wanna give you the biggest hug right now!! I’m so over the moon happy for you!! You’ve come so far :heart: Good job Dana!! :confetti_ball::tada::partying_face:
virtua-hug-gif-5

2 Likes

4 Likes

Congratulations. Hard work will pay off.

1 Like

This makes my heart happy! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you for continuing to show up for yourself and others with so much kindness and generosity.

Big congratulations, hard won and well deserved!

1 Like

I’m so happy for you!!! This is huge!!!

1 Like