I got a job!(FIRST REAL JOB)

So I haven’t been on in a while, I have been super busy, because I GOT A JOB! My sponsor actually helped me get it at her old place!! I’m so blessed. They actually bumped me up a position from bussing tables, to being a hostess today! I’m so proud of myself. ALSO, this is my first ever job on payroll!! I’m 24, and have done under the table type stuff but never have been a real productive member of society until now. I am so happy. And the manager works the program too and is very understanding. Also, I’m almost off the benzos, about a week left to taper. And have been off my Adderall I think a two weeks now? At least it feels like it. Anyways, so greatful and wanted to check in and let everyone know I’m still around, AND CLEAN!!! :pray::hugs::innocent: HUGS!!

26 Likes

Way to go!

1 Like

Congrats that is awesome, keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

Congrats on your new job and new sobriety

1 Like

Congrats :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations, that’s wonderful. I wish you the best of luck :hibiscus:

1 Like

Hey, congratulations!! I wish you a very good start at work, sounds like you have a great boss, good support and first of all you are willing to do it and you have an aim. Day by day you are going away from the DOC. I am happy for you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Good job! Blessed up

1 Like

Great job all around!!! So much to be proud of!!! :heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

You are doing amazing. Keep it up!

1 Like

Whoop whoop. Way to go!!!

1 Like

Woot woot! That first real paycheck will feel awesome. :unicorn:

1 Like