I had to reset my clock again

I’ll have to check that out. So far there are two books people posted on here that are must reads

1 Like

I understand that fear and shame in admitting to a relapse, but it’s so important and will make you stronger for the next time, especially when you find a place to admit your relapse and receive support instead of judgement. For me this is the only place for that currently, but it’s helpful nonetheless. My feelings of worthlessness and loneliness are a huge driving force behind my addiction so if I had not found this place idk if I could recover. It’s still a battle but you folks and all the shared stories make such a difference. Thank you all. Here’s hoping tomorrow is day 2!

Keep coming back. Keep posting. Never give up trying. Your time will come and we will always support you. We are your family in a way because we understand. Because we can relate. Never give up. You have a beautiful free life ahead. You just have to catch the right wave and you will be on your way. You are trying and you are keen. Get back up and try again. We won’t give up on you. Don’t ever give up on yourself. You are worth it.

2 Likes