I have a confession. I'm ashamed to admit. I'm sorry

I like Nickelback. I think their music is catchy and fun. Yeah, maybe they are mainstream sellouts, but i happen to enjoy some mainstream stuff sometimes. Does that make me a bad person? I don’t know. But, how can you not sing along to this song?

45 Likes

Yes. Yes it does.

29 Likes

Then i guess I’m a bad person then!

1 Like

I will pray for you.

10 Likes

Singing right there along with you! Damn catchy Nickleback lol. If I know the words, I alwayyys sing along!

4 Likes

This thread name also gets the Foo Fighters Best of You song stuck in my head…“I’ve got another confession to make” :notes:

8 Likes

The silver lining is that Derek and I have something we agree upon!

3 Likes

Im sorry to say this, but you have a little Chad Kroger look to you. Im very sorry.

1 Like

Ugh, you’re the worst…time for a new profile pic i guess.

4 Likes

You should flag that post. Probably the most offensive thing I have seen on this site…

7 Likes

I listen to them as well. No shame in the game.

4 Likes

Sometimes I take my daughter to her guitar class. When we are in a hurry, I load the guitar in the car. One day whilst headed to the car, I tripped and fell down our front stairs. Using my dog-like reflexes, I clutched the guitar to my chest, rotated in mid-fall, and landed on my back.

The resulting sound was still better than any Nickelback song.

15 Likes

Hey…leave the US President out of this discussion on crappy pop-rock bands.

3 Likes

Nickelback is worse offense to humanity than Don Trump.

Hmmmm - @Lionfish’s celebrity crush on Justin Bieber still wins.

9 Likes

If I had Facebook and we were friends on it, I would unfriend you.

7 Likes

Ouch! Now I feel obligated to post more nicklback songs! :grin:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I never heard this! Here I was thinking Lea was a pretty good judge of character :disappointed:

4 Likes

e49

20 Likes

She has one major downfall, goddess though she is!

4 Likes