I have a confession. I'm ashamed to admit. I'm sorry

Bahaha! this post gave me a much needed laugh. I like them too. :rofl:

I actually don’t like them because they are shit in my and most other people’s opinion.
Now cucumber, I don’t like that just for something to not like. I’m the same with Marmite :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

Your plot for Josh reminded me of a prank I played on an old friend many years ago.
His bedroom was at the front of his house which was a bungalow. He was asleep and had a massive Technics sound system in there. I nipped home and got the remote control from my Technics system, took it around to his house and gave him a rude awakening by turning his stereo on and turning it up to full volume. I’m pretty sure he made a mess of his bedsheets. It would have been better if it was Nickelback that was on the radio though :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I eat Starburst and Chewits with the wrapper on

Are Chewits still around?

Unfortunately yes they are :rofl:

You heathen.

1 Like

They have different songs?

4 Likes

The wrote a song about cocaine once. Shock its the one I remember! It was annoyingly catchy.

She’s got me nervous
Talkin’ a hundred miles an hour
She’s more than worth it
I swear she smells just like a flower
I’d fall to pieces if I went anywhere without her
I love when she says, what’s wrong with right here on the counter?

Fuck you chad.

Rob, next time you blow through Monroe, you let me know, there is a restaurant here that actually makes gourmet Boyardee. I’m buying. Might be right up your alley!?!

2 Likes

DILLY DILLY!!

I’ve just seen a “Photograph” of a “Crazy Bitch”

2 Likes

Dang, that sounds like an awesome place. I actually hate Chef Boyardee, but that place sounds like actual good food. I’m down!

It’s really sad because Chef Boiardi was actually a bloody good chef!

1 Like

Sorry wrong thread :joy:

Hang on that isn’t Rockstar!

They had more than one song!?

1 Like

Yeah. It’s also crap.

1 Like

59 dollars??? Get a nickel bag instead!!! It will be much more entertaining!!!

1 Like

Did someone relapse on nickel back?

Yeah, Nickelback, we know. We know.

6 Likes