I have diarrhea...part 2

So, my Holidays are dry. I spend them with friends who dont drink. This is the same couple from the story I posted where I lost my mind and yelled “i got diarrhea” to get out of drinking. It was early on in my sobriety, and I way over prepared what to say…anyway…

I show up, and everyone is drinking wine. Wtf…never happened before. The guy that is hosting the party hands me a glass of wine. I smile, “I have diarrhea”. He looks at me and says, “again?”. I respond, “just fucking with you, i dont drink.”…he said ok…and I stayed sober…but the look on his face…priceless…

53 Likes

This is perfect!

1 Like

Scott!

Best post of the evening, right here. Go bold, man. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night!

3 Likes

Oh jayzus, I’m LOL! Thanks for the giggle, brother, and way to go protecting your precious sobriety!

2 Likes

I remember this! Just had a good laugh all over again​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This is my favourite!!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: when I saw the title I just thought to myself" not surprised after your big food day" but the actuall story is even funnier.

2 Likes

Hot damn, I’m a sucker for sequels.

Good on ya, Scott! :rofl:

3 Likes

And again you made my day, thanks for the LOL :joy::hugs:

1 Like

I should have taken a picture of his jaw on the floor…it was hilarious

3 Likes

Thank you for this :heart: :laughing:

1 Like

Yaaas! I’m shooketh lol
You’re savage, and I luuurrrrve it!

1 Like

Just lucky I had a perfect opportunity

Haha… totally remember this!! Jeez was that a year ago ? :joy::joy:

1 Like

I wish! Late april.

1 Like

Maybe that’s what I’ll tell people in Tuscaloosa tomorrow, and then I’ll swiftly head out to a restroom. #BeatAuburn

1 Like

Record the looks on their faces…sure wish I had…hilarious

2 Likes

I do Thanksgiving dinner at my house, so that was easy enough to control. Christmas eve we go to a family members house,there is alot of drinking,and I’m alil concerned. I have a very supportive family, I just dont wanna feel like the family drunk,that people feel like they have to say, “Ooooh, well good for you, I should quit too.” Its just awkward! We have a camp,and I’ve avoided going because that involves ALOT of drinking. Its 2 hours away, and I can’t take myself out of the situation, and its still too tempting to me, I’ve only been sober for alil over 90 days.

3 Likes

What’s really nice about claiming to have the poops is that it can get you out of almost anything, lol.

Hold this baby: Can’t diarrhea

Wanna go (insert): Can’t diarrhea

Nicely done :joy:

8 Likes

Hahaha true, diarrhea is really good for everything, except the person who has it

3 Likes