Hello my sober friends, I haven’t checked in for a while. I’ve been having a rough time of if, on and off the booze, currently back on day 18 now. Was just looking at my stats and feeling proud that since I joined with this app, I’ve had many more sober days than not, and that’s bloody awesome I say!!
So hats off to all of you, we are all doing amazing.
PS. I’ll start being more active again on this site. again. I’ve missed you ![]()
23 Likes
Welcome back!! And damn straight that more sober days is something to be proud of
![]()
4 Likes
Sure is!! ![]()
2 Likes
Welcome back, you are most certainly welcome here. I’m glad you’re on the sober train again and working toward a healthy life.
Maybe consider checking in on the daily check in thread for a bit to get connected.
3 Likes
Welcome back friend
It’s tough to stay sober, but I know you can handle it ![]()
Definitely check in every day on that thread @RosaCanDo linked, it’s helpful :3
4 Likes
Welcome back @Mali . It’s great having you here. Keep on keeping on. ODAAT
2 Likes
Hey Amalia! Glad to see u back
congratulations on ir 18 days!!!
2 Likes
Welcome back ![]()
1 Like
Glad you are back, @Mali !![]()
![]()
2 Likes