55 Likes

Delighted for you Bobby, well done!! :smiling_face::heart:

yes-will-ferrell

3 Likes

Congratulations on your year!!!

2 Likes

Congrats on 1 whole fricken year!! Keep putting in the work

1 Like

Congratulations on your full trip around the sun sober! How much has your life improved over the past year?

1 Like

tmp
Huge deal! Congrats!

3 Likes

Congratulation on 1 year!!! :notes::sunflower::birthday:

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! You all have been a tremendous support and I’m so happy that we all have each other as we go through our journey.

I was thinking about how I felt when I woke up after one year. Basically, it’s the difference between heaven and hell. I feel like I’m in heaven now and one year ago believe me, I was in hell.

I have another idea for a thread and that’s just tips that people have. like this is just a small one. Get some bottled water or soft drinks. When I first heard that I’m like who the hell would wanna drink anything except for beer? But I am amazed at how much of this, once you get over the physical withdrawals, is muscle memory. The whole hand to mouth thing. Just like being at a party or some thing and having a soft drink for me a lot of all of that went away. I anyway, although one year is an accomplishment, nothing is over, nothing! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No! Lol. Peace, Bobby.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! I remember feeling like I won the lottery. I don’t think anything in this universe can enrich an addict more than sobriety. Keep on living that ODAAT life :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, Dan! I feel like I can take on the world in the morning. I used to just feel like I could take on my pillow. Lol.

3 Likes

Sorry to be late, but heartfelt congratulations! You must be over the moon! :partying_face: :purple_heart: :partying_face:

1 Like

Yay, one whole year, here’s to the next one :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations !! :slightly_smiling_face::dizzy:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! This is huge!!!

1 Like

Excellent!
Now repeat it repeatedly :heart:

1 Like

Yes! My only regret is this isn’t the 10th year

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m so proud of you <3

1 Like

Congratulations. That is amazing :metal:

1 Like

Well done :+1:t6: this makes me determined to keep going, I’m almost at 5 months and it seems to be getting a lot easier to keep going. I hope I can make it to one year :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations I’m so happy for you I can’t imagine the feelings your feeling right now. I bet you feel like you conquer the world right now. But the bottom line is you know 1 year clean is the biggest hurdle to overcome and accomplish but you did it. Now don’t stop keep going and along the way don’t forget to help others that having a hard time to reach the level your on

1 Like