I made it to 3 days

Yay happy 3 days sober to me :blush: small step but I’m feeling better already

50 Likes

Welcome to the group Angela! You’ll find lots of support here from funny, smart, helpful people from all over the world!

3 Likes

I’m so glad you’re here in this community Angie. :hugs: Congrats on your 3 days!

2 Likes

Congrats Angie! Good for you :+1:

1 Like

@Angie650

Congratulations on hitting day 3 and long may the days continue to add up. You will hear a lot of people say The first few days are really tough, they are but EVERY day is tough. Challenges await you around every corner, every decision and action will become a mental battle to no longer drink. I don’t see sobriety as a number of days without drinking/using drugs or whatever vice a person struggles with, I see is as the actions taken throughout each day to remain sober.

I know you’ll get the support you need from here, just keep showing up and you’ll get to where you want to be. Your profile mentions you’re looking for friends in the same boat, I’m certain you will find many in here, you’ll probably relate to many posts people put on and some you will read and think it could have been written about you.

Take Small steps and remember it’s all about one minute, one hour, one day at a time!

5 Likes

Needed that thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Me too…again. got 6 days in over Christmas, but didn’t make it into the new year. Doing a few things differently this time, I have an appointment scheduled with a counselor.

6 Likes

Yae to you. You go girl. I too made it 3 days and feel great.

3 Likes

Yay! Congratulations doesn’t It feel good
One day at a time! :blush:

Good on you Angie, you got this.
:facepunch:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

We’re all so proud of you, Angela! The first days are by far the hardest ones to overcome. You’re well on your way to a better life.

FYI, dont hesitate to send me a pm if you ever need someone to talk to, or just need to let go of some steem.

All the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 days is amazing!! Way to go! Keep it up! So happy for you!!

1 Like

I’m 3 days and on this journey with you too. Good going :pray::pray::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

We can do this :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Sending a hug your way. :pray:

1 Like

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::fire::fire::fire::fire::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Well done on your three!

Hey i’m on the same plane. 3 days and going

1 Like