I really want to smoke when I’m frustrated and sad

Post pet photos or happy things please :’) What gets you through this feeling without relapsing?

3 Likes

Me to a tee! Today especially! I’ve been letting myself sulk a bit instead of trying to do more. But if you find better tips let me know

2 Likes

Chew gum or do puzzles or play games …just have ro keep busy

A few reads that are super helpful

Junkie tginking

And

My cigarette, my friend

Wishing you success- do some deep breathing and possibly watch cimedy to get out of your mood.

Also for you @Ladybuggy

2 Likes

I’m going out for icecream with my family and then we are going to a pub for dinner and I really want to mess up but i don’t wanna mess up LOLLLLLL
I plan to take a LONG shower and do some skin care ( @Ladybuggy ) once i get home

2 Likes

Oooh icecream does help me beat the craving. Stay strong :muscle:

3 Likes

This is my cutie kitten, Callie. Then my moms bulldog named Mia Mocha. They are the sweetest. What are your boys names?
Callie keeps me sober because I know she would go back to shelter if I went to jail again or died :confused:

8 Likes

animals know when their people need the support

2 Likes

I feel really bad but jeeeeeeeeeee I’m struggling hard asf I don’t mean to be this way but I’m so mf mad right now

2 Likes

I get through it by remembering that using alcohol or drugs don’t bring anything good into my life and are the road to an early grave.

4 Likes

There are pet threads and lot of distraction threads like nature, sober selfies, music, sober sports, sober traveling. To be honest it is ennervating that for every short question threads are opened and people don’t read and search before.

Reminder for all: Please consider first reading around and posting into existing threads or create your personal check in thread.

1 Like

I just downloaded this app. I’m new to sobriety- You didn’t have to click on it, right? Lol. I really don’t know why you thought that would help me right now lol.

1 Like

There are A LOT of thread in this app. Maybe leave some suggestions or links for some? shouldn’t have to feel bad for searching for guidance or help

3 Likes

you can browse the categories, there are keywords tagged, guidlines and rules. A lot of information, help and caring. Everyone starts differently with different issues and needs for support. So it’s up to everyone oneself to load the sobriety plate according to what people are seeking and searching on this huge buffet of sobriety talking.
This is a thread I really like and read often but there are many more. Search for keywords.

Have you seen this video? It cracks me up so much AND the title and short article. The whole little video is hysterical!!

Idk why it isn’t showing the article as well…

Oscar-worthy’ pet flying squirrel learns how to play dead

A pet flying squirrel put on a performance “deserving of an Oscar” by playing dead with a broom to get his owner’s attention.

Bobo knocked over the brush and then rolled over with it across his chest with his wings stretched out to look like he’d been flattened by the object.

The two-year-old rodent adjusts the broom before returning to his position to appear unconscious.

Owner Joe, who recorded her pet at her home in Taiwan, said he has unlocked a “new skill.”

“He sometimes watches TV with me, so that could be how he learned his trick,” she said.

4 Likes

OMG Sassy, this is hillarious :grin:
Looks like a dead bat :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

It makes me laugh and smile so much. Goodness knows that is often needed!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And welcome @ambsweetie. I like taking a warm soaking bath sometimes or a nap. I also write in my journal. Sometimes I just read on here or reach out. :heart:

1 Like

Some threads that you might enjoy or find helpful…

2 Likes