I suck under pressure

Ofcourse, I think I way over thunk about the moment I had to say no thank you! Lol…live and learn. I have never been one to panic and stop thinking…lol

1 Like

I have to tell you, I was reading this laughing super loud as well. But I’m SO proud of you! You did it!! And who cares what all those other people think, you’ll probably never see them again so score! Whatever it takes, and you my friend, did just that!! You’re in inspiration and remember we aren’t laughing at you, it’s with you so just make sure to laugh with us, k? Well well done.

1 Like

Lol…hell, i am laughing at me!

1 Like

I’m so proud of you!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hahahahahahahaha lmao!

Great read man! Thanks for sharing and lightening up the moment…

3 Likes

Thanks, bucket listem is to write a book! I figured everyone could use a laugh

2 Likes

It seems like every thread I read on has the makings of a new badge… This one would be the “Public Diarrhea Declaration” badge.

I’m happy your story had a positive ending and you made it through another day sober. Congrats.

4 Likes

I think I might switch to poopybutt. Thanks @SassyRocks!

2 Likes

That was kinda funny :grin:

Definitely sounds like something that I would do. Good job you didnt drink. That’s what counts.

2 Likes

Oh no! Im sure it was embarrassing as hell but great job sticking to your guns! :muscle:

2 Likes

@anon46927530—-analeakage its 10🤔. I bet nobody will steal it from you

6 Likes

Oh my freaking goodness you just made me laugh man!!:joy::joy::joy:.
Holy crap man. I clicked on this post and got sad when I saw it was you. I thought the post was gonna go a different direction. But no! It just went in the direction of awesome!!

We have to be able to laugh at ourselves man. To not take ourselves so serious. I hope you are there because I am definatly not making fun of you.

I’m glad you didn’t drink brother. Thank you for sharing! :grin:

5 Likes

Brother, if i didn’t have a sense of humor I wouldn’t have posted it…

1 Like

I was giggling as I was writing the story for y’all.

1 Like

Ha ha you gave me a great laugh thanks. You did awesome! And just think today your the winner and your friends are feeling the poison.

2 Likes

Amen! Lol, small victories

I wanted to create a little suspense…and I figured everyone could use a laugh

2 Likes

Update…my friends called me today…left a message, wondering if I was still sick…lol…if they only knew!

3 Likes