I suck under pressure

So, i went out with 2 friends. Not a huge deal, they don’t drink, and I wasnt worried about being tempted. I was a little nervous, as in the past I would always have a beer or 2. What if they say something, when I order an Ice Tea. They don’t know the extent of my problem. I had no desire, to tell them in that environment.

A friend suggested I say something to the affect, that I have a yeast issue in my stomache, and the doctor told me to stay away from yeast…no one wants to hear about stomache issue…we then joked about, add in It gives me diarrhea, that will end the conversation.

So I get to the restuarant…there 13 people there, i know the two…thats it…makes me nervous…but I have my yeast story if there is a question.

Everyone starts ordering a beer…even my 2 friends, who I have nevet seen drink. Nerves, are kicking hard. Waitress gets to me. I order an Ice Tea. My friend says, “come on Scott, have beer like normal, we are celebrating”

I panic, my brain stops…my story, whats my story…

I exclaim loudly, “i have diarrhea!”. How loud? Every thing stops, no noise. All the tables around us turn and look at me. I just kinda look at everyone looking at me. FML.

So I look at the waitress, “ya, i will have an ice tea…oh and a water”…after what feels lik an eternity…people stop looking at me at resume conversations.

Hey, I didnt drink while everyone else was!..cross that restaurant off my list of places i can go

72 Likes

I guess, so frickin embarrassed…i rhink people were wondering if i was going to get up and run to the bathroom, or just explode.

4 Likes

Baaaahahahaaaaaaaaahaha :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl: i just woke up the husband laughing so hard. Ridiculous.

3 Likes

Thanks, diarrhea

2 Likes

Literally just laughed out loud so hard. That was awesome. I just hope it wasn’t too painful for you.

2 Likes

Well…i did learn that i can say stuupid stuff sober…

5 Likes

I can’t stop. There’s tears running down my face.
I am so sorry about your experience, but holy shit thats something i would do.

5 Likes

Diarreha!!

2 Likes

That wasn’t the format we discussed !! But I did tell you the subject of Diarrhea works every time.
Actually, I think it worked quit well, your home sober… 1 more day !!

4 Likes

Damnit, out of likes! Nope,…wasnt prepared for 13 people or being pressured ro drink …

2 Likes

And now it’s replaying on a loop. I think I love you. I so needed that laugh.

What would you like sir, Diarrhea!!!

I figured y’all get a kick out of it…

8 Likes

Uggg…think they will ask me out again.

1 Like

:heart: buttnugget

Honestly, probably not.

But hey, you always have us

I will take you guys all day long

2 Likes

My hero, buttnugget. Seriously, if that were me I’d still be laughing. Making an ass of myself is a daily activity

4 Likes