I want to die (number removed)

I’ve never zoomed before.

Are you currently safe?

1 Like

I’m having a panic attact

If you feel like you are in danger for your life, call 911.

3 Likes

There’s a passcode. If you wanna talk that’s ok.

I’m not a professional in counseling, therapy or crisis response but I’d be happy to talk.

Can we look up some professional help for ya ?

1 Like

What do you see? Name three things you see.

What do you hear? Name three things.

What do you feel (with your fingers or body; touch)? Name three things.

Repeat this as needed - it will help you get back to the ground.

10 Likes

Heavy breathing I just want talk

1 Like

I suggest talking to a professional.

1 Like

We are all just making it through, too. If you need to talk on the phone, like @Mephistopheles said, call a professional(s)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish.
800-273-8255

3 Likes

We will totally hang out and let you chat it out here. As long as it takes, friend.

3 Likes

I’ll be ok. I’m breathing I’m feeling better.

6 Likes

We’re all here for you man. Just breathe through it, you will be okay.

3 Likes

A buddy of mine passed away 8 years ago. I panicked I’m good I’m sorry for wasting your time. I think I’m good. Working on my breath.

3 Likes

No waste of time. That’s why the forum is here.

1 Like

I don’t know for anyone else but you weren’t wasting my time (I’m pretty sure they feel the same way ) .

I’ll speak only for myself , but I’ve been there many times.

2 Likes

Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

These meetings are pretty chill, whatever you’re comfortable with , listening , talking , cam on/off… Zoom in :slight_smile:

1 Like

NOT a waste of time, my friend! Panic attacks are scary business. Glad to hear you are alright now :grinning:

1 Like

Panic attacks are super scary. I am sorry you experience them. My first few days of being sober this time I definitely felt them coming on more than I used to. But I knew that is what it was. And I knew to breathe, take a walk, distract myself. Always reach out if you need to! So many helpful people here! Glad this seems to have passed and you are feeling better.

1 Like

Your life, and everything in it—including panic attacks, is valuable. You reaching out for help is never a waste.

1 Like

Hey glad you got through it were all here you !