I want to die (number removed)

I’ve never zoomed before.

Are you currently safe?

1 Like

I’m having a panic attact

There’s a passcode. If you wanna talk that’s ok.

I’m not a professional in counseling, therapy or crisis response but I’d be happy to talk.

Can we look up some professional help for ya ?

1 Like

What do you see? Name three things you see.

What do you hear? Name three things.

What do you feel (with your fingers or body; touch)? Name three things.

Repeat this as needed - it will help you get back to the ground.

10 Likes

Heavy breathing I just want talk

1 Like

We are all just making it through, too. If you need to talk on the phone, like @Mephistopheles said, call a professional(s)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish.
800-273-8255

3 Likes

We will totally hang out and let you chat it out here. As long as it takes, friend.

3 Likes

I’ll be ok. I’m breathing I’m feeling better.

6 Likes

We’re all here for you man. Just breathe through it, you will be okay.

3 Likes

A buddy of mine passed away 8 years ago. I panicked I’m good I’m sorry for wasting your time. I think I’m good. Working on my breath.

3 Likes

No waste of time. That’s why the forum is here.

1 Like

I don’t know for anyone else but you weren’t wasting my time (I’m pretty sure they feel the same way ) .

I’ll speak only for myself , but I’ve been there many times.

2 Likes

Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

These meetings are pretty chill, whatever you’re comfortable with , listening , talking , cam on/off… Zoom in :slight_smile:

1 Like

NOT a waste of time, my friend! Panic attacks are scary business. Glad to hear you are alright now :grinning:

1 Like

Panic attacks are super scary. I am sorry you experience them. My first few days of being sober this time I definitely felt them coming on more than I used to. But I knew that is what it was. And I knew to breathe, take a walk, distract myself. Always reach out if you need to! So many helpful people here! Glad this seems to have passed and you are feeling better.

1 Like

Your life, and everything in it—including panic attacks, is valuable. You reaching out for help is never a waste.

1 Like

Hey glad you got through it were all here you !

Glad you’re breathing and it’s passing. No time wasted, we’re here for you.

(And FYI, most of the forum is open to the public. So I’ve removed your number from the thread title for your privacy, and to keep it from any bots. If you’d like it restored anyway, please just say the word.)

2 Likes

There’s a TS folk zoom meeting today …

Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays