If you could get one more season of a TV show no longer airing, what show would it be? 📺

Title says it all.
We’ve likely all experienced it… gotten invested in a TV series we loved - maybe when new, maybe years later - and then made the discovery there were pitifully few seasons made, or it was cancelled after season 1.
So… the question is:
If you could get one more season of a TV show no longer airing, what show would it be?

I think for me, as a starter, I would’ve loved another season of Pushing Daisies. It was so refreshing and had such a unique look and feel. Just a joy to watch. So sad it got cancelled after 2 seasons.

9 Likes

Wentworth (Aussie Drama) based on the old Prisoner show.

5 Likes

Gotta be wrecked! This show was hilarious and ended too soon.

3 Likes

I think I saw a season of this… would have to check. I’m hoping a lot of forgotten gold is dug up in this topic :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t think I ever saw Wentworth. Will try to find it for a bo-peep.

1 Like

Firefly: Keep the serenity flying.

6 Likes

Ratched or Tabbo for me

(Also Vikings, just because i love it, would have been cool to see what foki and ubbe got up to in America)

4 Likes

Reservation Dogs. It lasted just three seasons :cry:. They did end it on a high, season three is the best, going from tragicomic in the first season to truly deep drama which was still very funny too. Binged it and just restarting to have another look.

5 Likes

Bad Sisters or Better Call Saul. I don’t think either of them ended too soon but I would love to watch another season of each.

2 Likes

Band of brothers :military_helmet::medal_military:

6 Likes

Northern Exposure. Although the departure of Rob Morrow really changed the show’s character and funny storyline, it remained quirky and heartwarming to the end. I’d have loved a “where are they now season” some years later.

5 Likes

Westworld ! :mechanical_arm::cowboy_hat_face::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Probably Sons of Anarchy. I hated the ending but watched it straight through, and loved everything else about it

4 Likes

I’ve never seen one show mentioned here, lol. A testament to my TV watching interests.

For me, plain old Seinfeld. Man I loved those characters.

6 Likes

The Missing 100%

1 Like

This one got killed off by COVID

1 Like

Star Trek. The Original series. I still love the characters, the odd stories and of course the low budget scenery.

And why the fuck don’t we have beaming used in daily life today?! I would love to have fresh waffles from my sister beamed over! And myself to Bora Bora.

7 Likes

I have been wishing for another season for years now! I’ve watched this 3-4 times through.

8 Likes

Supernatural !!

5 Likes

Yes. This times 1,000.

I literally came here to say Supernatural and then saw that you already said it lol

2 Likes