If you could get one more season of a TV show no longer airing, what show would it be? đŸ“ș

I couldn’t get past the 1st season :see_no_evil: I have tried to watch it a few times

5 Likes

Me too. I tried multiple times. My brother in law raves about it

4 Likes

Mindhunter!!!

8 Likes

Well, I dont watch much TV
right now I would love a second season of Obi-wan.

The child in me would love a second season of “The tales of the golden monkey”. I remember nothing of the show with the exception that I loved it.

3 Likes

Supernatural!!! For shooo

3 Likes

Father Ted.

It’ll never happen and it never should - but in an alternate timeline where Dermot Morgan and Frank Kelly are still alive, I would love it. Although the 90s-ness of it is part of the charm.

9 Likes

The Bridge w/ Sofia Helin. Swedish version.

3 Likes

Oh! How could I forget Schitt’s Creek.
You get so engaged with the characters and when it ended I felt I was genuinely going to miss seeing them.

11 Likes

The OA on netflix

:sunflower:

3 Likes

@Thirdmonkey made me think of Floris! Talking my early youth here. Based on the life of the Dutch medieval Count Floris. Directed (in 1969) by Paul Verhoeven, with Rutger Hauer playing Floris. Time for a new season. Same director and cast please!

4 Likes

Alot of good choices here :+1: Although, I never really understood the Supernatural obsession. That was my type of show back then but I just couldn’t get into it :woman_shrugging:

What I wanted more of back in the day was, Freaks and Geeks! Loved the one season they gave us.

Another one that truly pissed me off, not a show, but a movie trilogy that never was. The Last Airbender (2010) Idc how bad the reviews were. I walked out of the theater psyched for the sequel that never came :confused:

5 Likes

I second Freaks and Geeks. I loved it sooooo much. Used to own the DVDs but don’t know what happened to it. I’ll need to see about a rewatch soon.

7 Likes

Amazing show. I think they did the right thing ending it when they did, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t sad about it ending. I’d watch it again, too. Wonderful to see native representation on the small screen.

2 Likes

I came here to say Firefly! We rewatch it and Serenity every year around the holidays as a tradition.

3 Likes

It was the first thing that came to my head! I couldnt describe an episode if i had too. I would pretend i was the main character. He was a pilot. (Think 80’s plaid furniture). I would pull the ottoman up to a chair, and I made an airplane “cockpit” out of cardobaord. Those were good times

2 Likes

Orange is the new black. It’s like the american version of Wentworth but with less murder

5 Likes

“These are small, but the ones out there are FAR AWAY”.

Classic.

If you like that
 maybe try “The League of Gentlemen”. Similar humour

1 Like

This was amazing

1 Like

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles!!!

1 Like

Agreed. I don’t meet many people who have seen it, albeit it is a tough watch

1 Like