If you could get one more season of a TV show no longer airing, what show would it be? šŸ“ŗ

Cheers, Threeā€™s Company

2 Likes

Rutger Hauer and Anthony Kiedis? What?

2 Likes

Mad Men, Schittā€™s Creek, Rescue Me

I Loved SOAā€¦but not sure Iā€™d want more without Jax. That ending was gut wrenching.

My next one would be Wentworth. (I wanted to attend Wentworth Con this month in Los Angeles but will not be able to make it.)

2 Likes

Sopranos for sure.

4 Likes

Peaky Blinders

3 Likes

The OA, left on cliff hanger. Was suppose to go into another season but got cancelled.

From my childhood.

5 Likes

Nice one.
And Iā€™d want the same production quality and everythingā€¦ Not some updated "modern"version

4 Likes

That was part of my problem with the X-Files reboot. Among many issues I had with it - it was too slick, too clean. Practical effects and a bit of grain does wonders.

5 Likes

Yeahhhh, Firefly!

And Cowboy Bebop. On second viewing, I thought the live action remake was actually a pretty good adaptation to live action. There was murmurs that if it did well they were gonna go into a couple more seasons, but everyone just dumped on it. :pensive:

2 Likes

That bummed me out, big time. I thought the live action was decent and most shows really need more than one season to hit a stride. Too bad.

2 Likes

Cheers. The Great Sam Malone!!

3 Likes

The Wire (canā€™t believe I forgot about it)

4 Likes

I used to love that show! Almost forgot about it :upside_down_face: I didnā€™t realize it was that old. It was always on tv in the 90s.

Makes me wonder what other great shows Iā€™ve forgotten :thinking:

1 Like

Santa Clarita Diet!!
Loved that show and it ended so abruptly - dangit Netflix!!

4 Likes

Yes!! I was upset when I found out there wouldnā€™t be any more seasons

1 Like

Me too. Thatā€™s what I tell everyone at work when they ask me what Iā€™m gonna do when I reture/quit/get fired/layed offā€¦ ā€œWalk the earth like Caineā€.

1 Like

Homeland and the West Wing, the first because it was so gripping and the second because President Bartlet made me laugh so hard and I still want to learn how he swings on his jacket!