Im back ... i failed bad

I was here just after xmas and was in total denial but yes ive a big problem with drink … i dont drink everyday but wen i do i dont stop and i feel its me against the world … im a nasty bitch with drink and its not me … i need to just stop but its so hard . Im here i suppose so thats a start . I hope u are all well x

40 Likes

Welcome back we’re here for you

1 Like

Welcome back Kristel!:hibiscus:

1 Like

I’m new here, but welcome back!!! :blossom::sunny:

2 Likes

it’s good to have you back, a little bit more wiser and a lot more determined. :v:Takes a little time before we realise we can’t win the battle so it’s easier to just surrender. We can’t drink can we,we just can’t.

4 Likes

Good to see you again and sounding determined!!

1 Like

Welcome back Kristel. If you look at the most successful people they have lots of experience with failure. You will be the same :+1:

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, learn, read, start your sober journey and most important - never give up. You’re a good person, a worthy person, you matter, and you deserve a sober life where you feel good.

Welcome back!

5 Likes

Thank you everyone … last time i was on this i was off the drink for 7 weeks . Its a great app and everyone is so helpful and caring …

6 Likes

Settle in and stay a while.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

I’m like to different person as well. Sober me is way better and happier. Me drinking sucks. Keep trying. You can do it. One day at a time. I’m 45 days clean yay :grin::point_up:

7 Likes

Welcome back!! I never drank everyday…but soooo would have if I could…but more days drinking than not. I’m back again too…day 10 for me today…that’s the longest for me in years…feels so good! you’ve been here and done it before, you can do it again!! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thats amazing… well done :muscle::raised_hands::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Welcome back! You are on the right path!

1 Like

Thank you such a lovely message

1 Like

Welcome back. Don’t beat yourself up about it. We’re fighting a powerful addictive poison. Coming back was a major step. My trick is to ridicule my cravings. “Oh, it’s you!” I say. “Aww, look at the big, bad craving! Ooh, such a tough guy! Well, I’ve had enough of your manipulations and they don’t affect me anymore, so buzz off! You won’t trick me again!” Etc etc. It’s fun! Keep the quit!

6 Likes

Welcome back!

I’m just new here , I can relate to not being able to stop / moderate . Day 1 for me and I really want to make it work for me this time :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome @Natalie22!:wave:

Thanks Donna:) looking forward to talking with people who understand and want what I want …to live a sober life :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes