Im back ... i failed bad

Gucci or Westwood ? Stop your young beautiful don’t beat yourself up anymore remember your fabulous and no body or anything can take that away

1 Like

I haven’t. But I am familiar with that type of person. Coercive control. Congratulations on your 10 days. What helps you from stopping having the first drink?

I fell off the wagon mate. So your southern? People on here help tho. And not forgetting who you are. Always remember that

When I first began my journey I definitely had a period when I was totally agree. I was pissed for so many reasons about it. No one made me quit. I had something happen however that made me realize I really needed to but none the less I was angry and bitter. It is getting easier the longer I’m sober but I still have moments. Because I was the same way I didn’t drink all the time but when I dd I would take it way too far everytime. You can do this we are here.

3 Likes

Yep. Londoner. For my sins.

London’s great the arts and Harvey nicks

I’m from midland feet we might have ted baker and Paul smith.

Yep. I’m a Tate member. Many boozy afternoons spent in the members room, watching the boats and life go by. Harvey Nics food court is amazing. Though I hear they have one in Leeds now. What a time to be alive!

Lol Leeds is North not midlands do you really like art? Just I’ve seen bankys new piece and was disappointed

I think I was trying to make the point that the provinces are getting more civilised!

I do like being surrounded by colour and things/installations. Things that take away from my day job. Joseph Beuys is my favourite. Mark Wallinger too. And Malevich. Best exhibition Ive been to recently was Takis. He makes art and installation using kinetics and magnets.

Providence lol I like you.

1 Like

See I love the girl nude in the bedroom very erotic and beautiful in every direction

Right there with you dear I had a really bad fall off the wagon myself recently and yup nasty bitch really covers it
Lost a great friend and could still lose the love of my life
You can pick yourself up and get right again you know you can
You are here
That giant first step
You did it
And you know you can do it😊

2 Likes

Welcome back

2 Likes

Your story is like all that we all face!
You have done it before, you can do it again!
You are great!
You can do this!

2 Likes

Took me getting arrested, losing my family, losing a best friend and much more. I know what you meen about not being your self on drink it’s like your possessed. You can do it! All the best.

4 Likes

You haven’t failed. If I thought that then I wouldn’t be back in the rooms again. This is my 3rd go around sometimes we feel we deserve the misery but we don’t. Don’t drink for today hun and just make sure to reach out and listen to suggestions as that’s all they are

2 Likes

Hey Kristel,your back that there is your first positive move,I know how u feel to keep trying and failing ,but if you see others happy and working there recovery I promise you you will definitely want some of it,when you were here in New year did you get a chance to get into any programs as alone we can’t do it.how are you today?

2 Likes

You didn’t failed… because you’re here now. That’s all that matters, don’t look at the past to much. Take things 1 day at a time, or 10 minutes at a time and eventually you will get there.

Welcome home, good to have you around again.

3 Likes

Your back !! That for starters is not a fail!!
Ride on sizzz

2 Likes