I'm falling apart 💔

Thank you guys so much, you guys are amazing. I love all of you so much. All of you really made me feel so loved. I had a long hard day at work and its was awesome to come home to this. And if I need anything I will not hasten to ask. @ALC227 @KevinesKay @VSue @SassyRocks @anon67035918 @Meggers @sprinkles @ELY83 @Rose14 @MandiH

7 Likes

@Frantasticooo @anon35096624 @keiti @Lionfish @aircircle @funnydad @MoCatt @C-sun

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Be the strength your family needs. Be the rock they cling to, the mast they lash themselves to, in this terrible time. I am praying for peace for those departed, and for those who mourn them.

1 Like

I am and will remain strong for my family. Very well said I love it. Thank so much :heartpulse:

1 Like