In need of an accountability partner

Hi
This is Shejuti from Bangladesh. I have Trichotillomania which means i pull off my hair from my crown of head whenever i feel stress or anxious and sometimes i even pull off my hair even if i am not anxious. Different things work for different people for recovery. In my case that is maintaining a very balanced life. Like finishing off my pending works on time, taking my meal and going to sleep on time. I need some accountability partner with whom i will be sharing my daily updates. I can also be there’s accountability partner too. Let me know if you are interested.

5 Likes

Hi there welcome to the forum. Why dont you join us on the check in thread? There are quite a few of us who use it to stay accountable, you will then have lots of partners!!!
I have linked it below, hope to see you there.
:blush::pray:

Checking in daily to maintain focus #30

3 Likes

Welcome to the crew!!! I personally do not have any experience with this but we have a ton of incredible people here that I’m sure will chime in. Like @Its_me_Stella said explore and stick around!

1 Like

Thank you so much. :blush::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you. This will help me a lot. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello all im checking in, i think i may be in the wrong spot but i do need an accountability partner for this journey im on. Im 32 days clean and 20 days in i lost my husband my everything to an overdose in which i feel responsible for because i got him high before i left and thought he was strong enough not to use anymore. He wasnt he died on the 13th of this month and on top of having a 5yr old son i became sole provider for i rolled our only vehicle before i went to rehab and just now went to get xrays and niw im going to the hospital at 8 to meet an anesthesia nurse to discuss the risky surgery they have to do to fix my broken neck! Lots of prayers! AND IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE!