Individuals creating multiple profiles on this app

I have one profile on this app. How many profiles do you have on here?

Be aware some individuals go by multiple names on here. Bizarre, yet fascinating too, imo.

Overall, I don’t like it though. I’m voicing my personal position re: the matter. That is all.

6 Likes

Seems kinda shady to me

3 Likes

Definitely shady. But what do they have to gain? Seems pointless. :thinking:

2 Likes

Umm I have one… Didn’t know that was an issue. I think my tone and prose is fairly unique so I would be exposed immediately.

1 Like

Only have one. Trolls will likely have many. I’d bring this to the mods attention.

1 Like

@Yoda-Stevie

Hey bud, don’t blame this on me.

6 Likes

How do you know?

I have only one. I can’t imagine any reason for more than one.

1 Like

If I had to keep track of more than one I’d be lost. I’m so sure I only have one I used my first name to remember who I am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Only 1… having more seems pretty strange especially if both are used.

1 Like

I only have 1, but I have also noticed some profiles that comment and the language or theme sounds the same. The internet does weird things to people, and I believe that personality traits shine through even though we are anonymous. I think some peeps like to say similar things under different profile names in order to gauge responses. Sort of a social experiment if you will, on how they are viewed by others. It’s a self esteem issue, to be sure.

4 Likes

How do you know they have multiple accounts?

1 Like

I’ve got 1, what more do you need? If you have multiple you’re probably dming girls and fishing for nudes and the like

2 Likes

I only have 1 account.

One here - not noticed anything strange myself.

I just have one as well. That’s really weird if someone has more than one. (´⊙ω⊙`)

Only one for me ! I think there should be monitored as well. But that’s probably why there are restrictions on new users.

If you relapse just reset and be honest about it, don’t create a whole new account every time you pick a bottle up.

3 Likes

I tend to agree…

I guess maybe saving face or reinventing themselves. Idk. Like I mentioned…fascinating, but deceptive too I guess

1 Like

I believe it’s true.

That’s could that it can be traced because the whole idea of trolls really creeps me out. ≧ω≦

2 Likes