Individuals creating multiple profiles on this app

You’d figure there be better places to go trolling… Idiots everywhere I suppose

1 Like

It’s an issue in my opinion. It’s a weird dynamic regardless. Technically anyone on here could just be shooting the ish. I could be @SweetTea as well as anyone else I “created”. Weirdness.

Yeah of all places to troll, come to an app helping people get sober or stay sober.

2 Likes

I save my trolling for Reddit which is pretty much the whole point of that site lol

3 Likes

i have 37 accounts. i post on whatever personality i’m feeling at the time.

3 Likes

I always get a kick out of certain posts comment sections on Reddit.

1 Like

Lolololol. Bwahahahahah!!!

2 Likes

This topic really bugs me out but it’s online so I guess you really never do know? Blah, bye profile photo!

1 Like

Only one profile for me :grin:
And I agree with what other people say…man…more than one profile sounds really difficult to keep track of! @Bill_Phillips …I can’t believe there’s that many on this app…wow!! I feel like I see the same 50 or so names all the time!:joy:

Well…whoever you all are out there…I hope you’re having a relaxing and sober day/night…:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

@VSue @Raylove3 imo it’s a legit thing that’s happening. So annoying, cuz those whom take time n energy to reply are in essence getting played. Maybe it’s the nature of the beast to be less than honest. I know I’ve been on the shady train 4 a long time. I’m doing my best to be real here tho.

3 Likes

Yeah, I get what you typed. I recognize when someone is new to the site or new to posting. ฅ’ω’ฅ

1 Like

Only one profile on here. Life is too short to have two or more. Geez. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Well thank goodness for the 26 of you!! You guys keep me sane and sober :hugs::pray:t2::hugs::pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

U make total sense. It’s not common at all. Its happening tho.

1 Like

Yes! This! It’s comforting to know that if I find myself feeling depressed or anxious or triggered, I have a bunch of wonderful people I can count on, right here.
(。’▽’。):heart:

1 Like

I certainly wasn’t questioning you…just wondering how you can tell.

2 Likes

I only have one. Don’t even have the time for any other social media, let alone two or more profiles anywhere. I’m definitely going to keep my eyes open to this. Mostly out of curiosity. And OCD. Ah OCD. Haha.

I have definately seen people post that they lapsed or completely relapsed and started a new profile. Even saw someone who said they created a new profile because they had changed a lot and wanted to not be associated with the old profile. But all these people were honest about it. Haven’t seen this more than a handful of times though.

1 Like

I only have one. I couldn’t keep up with more! I still don’t understand what the benefit would be of having multiple. I can see starting over with a new one, perhaps, but not keeping more than one going at the same time. Weird.

1 Like

There can be only one

there-can-be-only-one

7 Likes

And now I’m going to be singing Queen songs all day!! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes