Insight timer - Reset and Refresh challenge

Many of us use Insight timer for meditation, sleep etc. They have lots of challenges for Plus members but not for the free members. But there is a free challenge in January, so I thought I would try it. Would anyone like to join me? We could help keep each other motivated and discuss the talks / meditations etc that are on it.

14 Likes

I might be interested in this! :smiley:

3 Likes

Sounds like fun, I’m in!

3 Likes

I saw it this morning and signed up. :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Im in!! Bring on 2024

4 Likes

Bumping in case anyone else wants to try something new for 2024.
@Twizzlers not sure if this is your thing ,(not sure if it is my thing) but welcome to join :purple_heart:
And anyone else of course :blush:

3 Likes

Sounds good. I never did a meditation challenge. But the time frame seems reasonable. I’m in.

2 Likes

I’m going to download insight timer and explore the app this evening. I’m in. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I’ll do it. I use insight at nighttime.

1 Like

this was really good. I have done several challenges. One with Tara Brach on acceptance also good. I will gratefully join in.Thanks for the opportunity.

1 Like

Do try it Dana. Insight Timer is a great source.

Question: is it the one with the orange ball or the brass bowl?
Sorry, I’m new to this kind of thing and my phone and I hate each other so not sure which one it is.
TIA

1 Like

If talking about the app. It’s this one.

2 Likes

Cheers, thanks girl :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not a girl, but you are welcome. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh shit sorry… I just saw the Jas part … my apologies

1 Like

LMAO. Ive been called so much worse.

1 Like

Added day one to my morning meditation. I’m very curious how the series will unfold.

A happy and peaceful New Year!

2 Likes

I did day one. I have listened to Sarah Blondin before, I find her voice quite pleasant. I wasn’t too sure about how to listen to your heart (Literally? Like the beats? Metaphorically?) Usually when I try meditation it says to concentrate on the breath, so I was a bit confused. Anyway, nice to take time after bath to listen.

4 Likes

Just downloaded it lolol

1 Like