Instrumentals and Beats

Does anyone else listen to instrumentals?

They help me get by.

I hope y’all having a great weekend.

22 Likes

Not really instrumentals so to speak but instrumentals,

I love guys like Joe satriani and Steve Vai,

9 Likes

Here’s a few I enjoy

9 Likes

Cool. Ty for sharing. Loved them.

That Take Five reminded me of the GTA 3 intro theme. Not sure if you’re into gaming.

4 Likes

I just started listening to them a couple weeks ago. There’s so many different kinds, I prefer the classic sound of hip-hop, but I’m just getting into this so not too sure

I’ve gone back to this collection so many times in the last couple weeks

6 Likes

Hell yeah. I dig em. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Put it down 9:00… and As serious as your life 37:34

I probably listen to those two the most. I mostly play electric guitar, but I’ve been messing around and writing random things to these two. Nothing serious but it’s still fun

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Bro. I appreciate it. I was looking for these types of beats.

I used to write poems to my wife back in High School. Well way before we started dating. She still has them, crazy. 15 years later. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days. Before my excessive drinking. When we didn’t have drama. Walking her to class. Writing notes to each other. If I only had a time machine to fix everything. :disappointed: Damn.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel that … life is strange . I guess that’s why there’s music though because it can be like a time machine… Stay strong man

3 Likes
5 Likes

I feel like I can run 10 miles with this one :smiley:

3 Likes

They have some really good stuff. They also do popular songs. Two of my favorites are their Paint it Black and Sweet Dreams. I like running to instrumental music also

3 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Dope! Ty for sharing.

3 Likes

Hell yeah !! :grinning:

7 Likes

Yo! ALC

6 Likes

Welcome! @GOKU2019

2 Likes

I liked this song u posted!

3 Likes

The 1st Infantry is one of my favorite mixtapes.

3 Likes