iPhone update question-lost tracker and can’t update

Me too. Can’t even put sober date back in yet. But I’m sure it will get sorted out.

1 Like

Tagging @Robin! iOS app woes.

1 Like

And you tried signing back into the app? Not the website/forum, but the app in settings?

I just logged out of the app completely and logged back in. Tried to update my original sober date and it didn’t save.

1 Like

I’m buying the premium package now to support this app and hopefully never lose my sober date. Haven’t done the update yet so now is the perfect time to do this. I’m 3 days sober and even though I know my date I still like all of my personal milestones that I took about two hours to put it and I want my digital sober date to remain. I’m sorry you are experiencing this and hope you don’t cave into your addiction because your digital sobriety date disappeared.

1 Like

It’s crazy how the smallest thing can throw us off the route. I’m getting through today. I’m really hoping it can be fixed and if I need to upgrade to premium for that to happen. I’m willing.

Ya Running sorry your are having to deal with this. I was completely worried about losing my digital data yesterday and thinking I’d wait a month until I updated to the premium account just to make sure the app was smooth and worked fine. In the end I updated to the premium accounts just a couple of minutes ago. Please keep us updated to let us know how things pan out.

1 Like

I figure Robin is a busy person. I’ll use the other counter until we can figure it out

2 Likes

Hey everyone.

I’ll make a different topic on this that I’ll sticky, but I’m aware of this issue and I’ve already fixed it in an update I sent in yesterday. Now just waiting for Apple to review and approve it. I don’t think they operate over weekends though, so it will probably only happen on Monday.

In a nutshell: Some users are affected by this and your data is not loading properly, but it’s still there. Don’t uninstall the app as this will clear your data. When the update comes in your data will display correctly again.

Here’s a link with more detail:

1 Like

Same here Jenn… my counter doesn’t appear anymore. But I guess it’ll be fixed on Monday. :om::woman_in_lotus_position:t2::blush:

1 Like

It didn’t affect my counter on here but the update has been a P.O.S. otherwise. It makes my dnd totally different it messed up my favorites and I missed 2 calls from my daughter last night who just started a new job :rage::rage:

1 Like