ITS COVID!/Down Time For Corin

Omg. I GOT THE COVID!!! I hate this. I just looked on line and my results were back. I am not ok with this. Ive probably given it to my Dad!

7 Likes

Oh dang girl, Iā€™m so sorry. Take care of you :pensive:

1 Like

Omg, I hope that you get well, I had a hunch but didnā€™t want to believe it,

If you need anything go ahead and @ me

1 Like

Oh Corin. Iā€™m so sorry. Things have been going so well. You and Dad are in my prayers.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Hes going 2 the doctor Monday and calling his cardiologist.

3 Likes

Iā€™m laying here listening to him cough all night. I just feel so bad. I have been keeping a mask on and staying in my room. But I prepare all our meals and who knows, maybe he gave it to me. He cant sit still and goes to the breeding ground ( walmart ) every other day.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a pandemic booā€¦ no one is to blame. Letā€™s just pray you both get better quickly with no after affects :pray:

2 Likes

I know, I just worry about himā€¦ It isnā€™t anyoneā€™s fault. Itā€™s gonna be ok. Prayers and more prayers. Thanks, Im just a little upset, ill chill out momentarilyā€¦ Sleep is a better idea :bulb: 0

3 Likes

You got my prayers and lots and lots of huggies :hugs::hugs::hugs: sleep well :sleeping::heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh no Corin, sorry to hear this. I had it too, and it was no worse than a common cold. You look around a similar age to me, so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be fine. Sending my prayers to wherever youā€™re from.

2 Likes

I had Covid in January of this year. Theraflu really helped me through the body aches I felt for about 3 days . Drank water like a crazy man and 2 16 oz powerades zeroes everyday. My wife signed up to instacart with a monthly subscription for 10 dollars and our groceries were delivered until we ended our quarantine.

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon :heart: Amazon groceries online delivery till you feel better :heart: feet up and as much bed rest as you canā€¦ You will be as good as new In no time :heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I have texted him this morning.

1 Like

Oh no!!! Justā€¦dammit. Please keep us up to date. Rest, rest, rest!!

1 Like

Most times we canā€™t trace where we got it. Breeding ground = Walmart. Funny, but not funny. :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Thanks you guys for all the kind words and experience. I needed to hear it all.

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear you have Covid @ProofOfLife. I hope your symptoms are mild and pass quickly. I do know of several couples and families, including my husband and myself, where 1 person was positive while their partner or family member was negative. For us, I kept quarantined in my room and we wore masks and gloves when we interacted. He never did test positive, nor did our 5 other couple friends where 1 person was positive. So, perhaps that may be the case for you as well. :heart::hugs::heart:

For yourself, I highly suggest resting in bed as much as possible and staying very hydrated. For me, the fatigue was bad, so staying in bed wasnā€™t a stretch. Rest and hydrate. :heart:

Sending healing vibes your way. :heart::hugs::heart::sunny::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you. Very helpful.

2 Likes

Oh no, Iā€™ve just seen this. Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re unwell @ProofOfLife. I hope you get better soon and that your Dad is negative. :pray:t2::two_hearts: look after yourself and get plenty of rest. Bless you both :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@ProofOfLife. How are you feeling?