It's Mike lamica. I'm back

Welcome back, Mike. Glad your are here, honest and sober.

2 Likes

Get back to who you are*.

Your true self displayed when you took out the mind altering substances. We are who we are in our most natural unaltered state. Keep the substances out of your life and let your true light shine through. Happy to see you taking accountability for your actions and getting back on track!

6 Likes

Are you still working on the tattoo stuff?

1 Like

That’s the part of you that must be defeated, because it is the Terminator. It can’t be bargained or reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pain, pity or remorse…and it absolutely will not stop, until you are dead.

You must terminate the Terminator. It doesn’t come back as a good guy in the next installment of the franchise. It remains the same. It may disguise itself and reappear when life is challenging, or when life is going great.

Remain on watch. The price if freedom is eternal vigilance.

Oh…and welcome back, warrior.

13 Likes

Hey Mike, I’m in MA for a few more days so I can come be a big sister and set you straight! Jk sweetie, much love for you and onward we go. :hugs::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

You didn’t AT ALL lose that year, Mike. I echo all that has been said above. Welcome back. You have a solid fan base here!

3 Likes

Really glad you’re back buddy :yellow_heart: let’s get to it.

2 Likes

welcome back! today is a wonderful day to start fresh. its a new day after all. get into meetings, please! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Steve. Thanks everyone, @Nordique yeah I’m still working on that tattoos, I’ve had quite a bit of clients now.

4 Likes

Welcome back Mike!

2 Likes

That’s great, you had some really impressive stuff especially for just starting out. I’m glad you’re sticking with it.

2 Likes

Aw, you’ve been missed Mike. Glad you are back!

2 Likes

Huge welcome back Mike. I’m really glad your here.
Your not starting over new. Your starting over with experience. We’ll always be here for ya.
Glad you’re back.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

It makes me happy to see you here reaching out. I’m with Sassy…Join us in being clean and sober just for today. We’ll get through today together and worry about tomorrow when it gets here.

3 Likes

Welcome back,
All the reading you have done on this forum over the last year has burned a lot of knowledge into your brain whether your ego wanted to accept it or not. You are very fortunate to be so young and still have so many years ahead of you to build an amazing life with your girls. They never have to have a memory of their Daddy in active addiction, not one.
Our disease is progressive so regardless if you started up slowly it would not have been long until you had surpassed your using level from before, I know you don’t want that for yourself Mike you have told me plenty of times.

So that… is bullshit.

I am glad you are back but stop with the self pity and get your ass back in gear. You knew exactly what was going to happen when you put yourself into the situations you put yourself in. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off.

You got this and we have your back.
:heart:

11 Likes

Glad you’re back Mike. Hard to admit to a relapse, at least for me it was, but it’s time to put in the work back in.
Sucks to “start over” per se but now there should be absolutely zero doubt about moderation, if there was before.
It’s definitely worth being sober, and it’ll get easier eventually, but there are always trying times.

3 Likes

Welcome Back Mike. You know what to do. Do the next right thing. Get to bed sober tonight. You know you can do it.

2 Likes

You’ve lost nothing yet Mike. And you had a great run of sobriety that hasn’t disappeared. So, when you’re ready, and sooner rather than later, STOP.
You know how important your family and kids are, and you know the ropes. They’re too important, YOU are too important. Stop with the fucking around and do what you know is right.

1 Like

Man I’m glad you’re back here being accountable and reaching out. Over the past year and change on this crazy ride called life we’ve been there for eachother a lot. I’m still here for you Mike, and so are a lot of other people. We’re all fighting the same battle for the same prize, staying sober for just today… let’s do that together.

7 Likes

Welcome back Mike, you’ve been missed. Truly sorry to hear about the relapse but I’m so glad you’ve felt able to come back here with honestly and accountability, stay with us :blue_heart:

1 Like