January plank challenge

Saw this today, so I planked 40 sec to keep up with you :wink:

4 Likes

Day 2 done!

4 Likes

25 mins left of the day, but task accomplished

3 Likes

I love my Stealth! I have two cats, but the problem is the dog that wants to lick my face while I plank.

5 Likes

Day 2 complete with 40 seconds since I was late to the party

5 Likes

Definitely something to keep an eye on. Be sure to engage your core (tense your tummy and abdominals) when planking. Upper back will definitely be working.

2 Likes

It may be that you aren’t squeezing your core so you lower back is doing the work in the plank. My trainers taught me hands down, shoulders square, glutes and core engaged and hips don’t dip

3 Likes

Tho I do love a planking hip dip set!!! We can save those for another time. :muscle::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Girl yes! I love some hip dips, in moderation lol :joy: don’t go getting crazy

3 Likes

Just saw this. I’m in!

5 Likes

Day 2 - 20 seconds. Have an upper arm pain (labrum tear??). Will do my best. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m in :smiley:

3 Likes

My silly cat tries to crawl under mine!

3 Likes

Day 2 done! :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Day 2 done! :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

day 2 done, without the challenge, but I am in as well. easier to keep up my own resolution. :wink: for mybe first time in life need to loos like 10 pounds so… of we go!

4 Likes

Day 3 done. My wife joined me too :muscle: :weight_lifting_woman: :weight_lifting_man:

5 Likes

Day 3 done here as well.

My husband kept going after the August challenge and is a planking machine now. My feelings fluctuate between being happy for him and wanting to smother his smug ass with a pillow. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Day 3 :heavy_check_mark:, with the hubby!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sounds about right!

1 Like