July Fitness Challenge - everyone welcome!

Hi Everyone. A July Fitness Challenge has been created, please join us for some fun :slightly_smiling_face:
We’ve decided on an easier one this month that can either be added to exercise you’re already doing, or if you’ve been wanting to get your body moving again - its a great one to start with.
Daily check in for accountability, let the fun begin :partying_face:

*edit, just to clarify we will be starting on 1st July so the first day (monday) of exercise on the chart, is where we start on the 1st July :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

@TrustyBird @anon74766472 @Jesile @Runningfree @fl_flower_grl

7 Likes

@SinceIAwoke shall you join us this month?

1 Like

I’d like to join in!

5 Likes

Yay awesome!

1 Like

I will do it!

4 Likes

Fantastic :star_struck:

1 Like

Soooo many crunches! Alright, I’m in!

4 Likes

Joining in!

5 Likes

I’m down
ResizedP_833ff9b5-0212-4c6c-b3f4-d5f899fee3d6_490723729173844

9 Likes

Day 1 done! :white_check_mark: right after getting out of bed… no excuses! :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha awesome, getting it done before your body realises its happening :joy:

2 Likes

Day 1 done :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

How many days does it take to make a habit?!?!?!

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I’d like to join in as well.

5 Likes

Hahaha it builds up to 50, you’ve got this :slightly_smiling_face: one day at a time right :wink:

1 Like

Well technically it can take from about 20 to 250 days to form a new habit and an average of 66 days for a new behaviour to become automatic. We run these every month so it’s year round :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I love my biking and hiking. 6 hours no problems. But this… Trying again! Day one done.

7 Likes

Day 1 done. @Becsta you should host the month more often!! This is the most we have ever had join us! :heart::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Day 1 done.

4 Likes