July workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️

Great!
I think this one in more accurate actually

3 Likes

How many reps or time? :thinking:
By the way, there is no way I can touch my knees with my nose!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

How many you want :slight_smile: Generally speaking, if you do it slowly, staying good few seconds in each position it’s more relaxing, in the morning I’m doing it faster (maybe 3sec in position) and it’s pretty energetic then. Even one or two times on each side (lunge with left/right leg in the front) is good as a morning routine. On youtube you have zylion videos with sun salutation, if you are interested maybe check to see how this flow goes.

1 Like

And ofcourse touching knees with nose is not necessary :slight_smile: Just bend over how deep you can without pushing yourself to much ( and with knees little bit bending/not “blocked”)
I hope you understand me xd

1 Like

:yum: I’ll give it a go! :pray:t2:

Thank you for this nudge! Joining. Day 1 and Day 2 done.

Onward! :wink: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Day 2 done!

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare, All’s Well That Ends Well

And for day 1 which I forgot,

To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the wold.

Theodore Geisel (Dr. Suess)

2 Likes

I was already missing the quote!! :rofl::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Day 2 :white_check_mark: Done during work hours.:shushing_face: I took 4 small breaks to do the exercises :joy:

2 Likes

I’d better not do the workout during work hours at the office, people would be looking strange at me! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just Haley in the office and she always looks at me strange :joy::dog:

1 Like

Haley has four legs, that doesn’t count! :rofl:

1 Like

Day 1 -3 done

2 Likes

Oh, nice to have you in! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark: Did my normal virtual workout this morning and good lord, so many reps. It was a fourth themed workout. I was working towards 500 reps of ab work at one point :hot_face: I made it to 180 before out of time

3 Likes

Day 3 done! :white_check_mark: Now off to my gym session! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

:flushed::exploding_head: 500? I wouldn’t even get to 100 I guess!

Well the first part we had to do 50 reps of various exercises (broken up however you wanted) and 45 second run laps. Then for the second half we had the 500 reps we worked to. I was doing 40-50 then taking a lap. I was literally dripping sweat by the end. It was hard work lol

1 Like

Day 3: :white_check_mark:

Plus short afternoon run. Happy.

3 Likes

Ouch, I’m so sore! :exploding_head: And my lunges are silly, I barely stoop down.:joy:

3 Likes