July workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️

Sounds bad, I remember once I had to do the Murphy WOD when I was still going to CrossFit, I thought I was gonna die!! :rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day 3 done. These crunches are a pain in the abs. :wink:

3 Likes

Day 4 done! :white_check_mark: + 7K walk in the morning. Off to work in a while! Feeling very good overall! :blush::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Day 4 done.

3 Likes

Day 3, then a 1.25 mile walk with the dog then day 4 done. Happy Independence Day to all my American pals!

Expecting is the greatest impediment to living. In anticipation of tomorrow, it loses today.
Seneca

People don’t realize that now is all there ever is; there is no past or future except as memory or anticipation in your mind.
Eckhart Tolle

3 Likes

Day 4 and 5 :white_check_mark: Had to work the early shift yesterday since it was a holiday and we close early. The difference is my mornings and attitude is so noticeable. I am much happy today :joy: I did lateral lunges and 24 cause I don’t like the odd number. I have 2 legs so I need it even

2 Likes

Same happens to me with the odd numbers, I have two legs too! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I skipped today, the gym too… not feeling too well, it’s that time of the month! :roll_eyes: I’ll catch up tomorrow!

2 Likes

I’m taking a rest day - had 2 steroid shots (knee and shoulder). I’m hoping this brings relief!

2 Likes

Still out there daily but dividing the daily challenge throughout the day. I’m so glad I’m doing this. My thighs are really happy!

2 Likes

Not to sound weird but I like steroid shots. My old doctor would give them to me for my bum knee. Always worked like a charm and I was pain free for months.

1 Like

Day 6 done! :white_check_mark: + 9K walk. After that I was done, I didn’t feel like catching up on yesterday. I might as well just skip it! :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Day 6 :white_check_mark:

Plus little late evening jogging. This view plus good music while running is the best meditation for me.

Almost week sober!
Love you guys

4 Likes

Yep, that sounds like therapy to me! :heart_eyes:

I see I didn’t upload the view

2 Likes

Day 5 :white_check_mark:.

My first day after treatment on my shoulder and knee. Being a good alcoholic, I walked 1.25 miles twice in the heat, did a spin session on my indoor trainer bike for 35 minutes at 75 RPM then made up day 5. So I’ll let day 6 slide into tomorrow!

Ah, Nothing is too late, till the tired heart shall cease to palpitate.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

5 Likes

Caught up on day 5 and 7. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Woke to a surprisingly cooler, less humid a.m., even a breeze so hit the beach for a walk before the vacationers woke up! :rofl: Got more steps at the grocer so set for the weekend. My hubs bugged out as his knee replacement not lunge happy but I got my day 7 in!! Looked up lunges. There’s so many! :hushed: Did a few with a kick for fun! :woman_cartwheeling:t4::woman_cartwheeling:t4:

3 Likes

We have warm weather too, today is was round 35C, and very humid. I did day 7 as a warm up, and then added a new workout; I did a 24 minute tabata with my boxing bag! I really enjoyed that! 8 rounds of 5 exercises/ 25 secs on, 10 secs off, with punches, kicks and some planks and rope skipping!

4 Likes

Sounds hardcore, I like it! :slight_smile:

1 Like