Just figure i would try this out I'm new here

I’m new here just trying to figure this thing out

7 Likes

If you’re trying to quit an addiction, then you’ve made a great start! Welcome to Talking Sober!

2 Likes

I’m new here too, just signed up today

3 Likes

Hi and hi Emily

2 Likes

Welcome to the family

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How long have you guys been sober? Or trying to get sober?

1 Like

Welcome to the both of you! There’s people with all sort of addictions and all different durations of sobriety. When I first got here on my day one I thought it totally impossible and inatainable for myself when i saw folks with 1 year or more of sober and clean time. But here I am, next week I’ll celebrate two years! This place has been instrumental in keeping me on the right road. I hope and think it can be for you too ladies. I wish you all success.

4 Likes

Im today new as well …so far im loving this app i had a friend introduce it to me today… She is 1 year sober today …and we 4 months going on 5

2 Likes

@littlemisschatterbox thank u so very much :grinning:

1 Like

Hi and a welcome for all the newcomers :raising_hand_woman:
This app has helped me tremendously.
It’s nice to be around people who know where you going trough.

1 Like

Welcome Stephanie
@Curee-n-Ron
@Emily2021

Have a good read around here. Join in when you’re willing. This place has been a great place for me to get support in my sobriety. Addiction is too tough to go it alone. We are stronger in numbers. And we are all worth it.

:pray:t2::heart:

Here are two good threads to start:

I hope to see y’all around.
If you need help? Just ask. There’s always someone around.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Welcome! And congratulations on taking the first step

1 Like

I truly am loving this place …138 days clean for us after 11 years of hell …i really feel so free life really is what u make it…im absolutely grateful for having a man that is by myside thru it all and him also wanti g to get clean with me we have been together for 12 1/2 years this round

3 Likes

Hi, welcome! Congrats on those 138 days! Keep reading and posting. :dizzy: