Kaylas happy shitstorm

Challenge accepted lol

Don’t let him intimidate you, look him straight in the eye and tell him straight what you want and what’s going to happen, i hate bully boy’s

1 Like

I’m glad you’ve been sober for 60 days. That’s great. Protect that above all. You are in a very difficult and stressful (and possibly dangerous) set of circumstances. Don’t let that affect your sobriety. I have not been following along just happened to notice “happy shitstorm”. Take it slow one day at a time. I think it’s very normal to feel nervous and anxious knowing you’re going to be face-to-face with him. I rarely feel that way but when I do here’s what has worked for me. Take a mental pause,slow it down to a manageable pace. Bring your awareness to your breath. Just feel the cycle of one breath as it enters through your nostrils or the slight movement of your chest and abdomen. Hold it for a second and feel the exhalation through your nostrils. Don’t try to control your breathing just breathe naturally and bring your awareness to the present moment. I have found it helpful to say to mysellf breathe in and breathe out . There are apps like Breathe that can be very helpful. Try not to project your thoughts into the future. Nor think about past events. Just be. I’m pulling for you. I’ve been divorced for a very long time. I understand how you feel. I remember worrying about child support and how often I would see my two children who I’ve always been very close to (think Mrs. Doubtfire lol). Guess what Kayla? It all worked itself out. My adult children and I are closer than ever. Whatever is happening in your life is temporary. Be safe. Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been better. Creeping up on 2 years sober now. Been a ride for sure. But life is working itself out.

4 Likes