Learning to Love Myself (Self-Love Journal Prompts)

I appreciate my legs and all the places they carry me. From small every day things like being able to push myself up from the ground or out of a chair, to big things like pedaling my bike across minnesota.

3 Likes

This is SUCH a beautiful thread, thank you for starting this! :two_hearts:

1 Like

April 02
WNRS SELF-LOVE CARD PROMPT:

WHAT TITLE WOULD I GIVE THIS CHAPTER OF MY SELF-LOVE JOURNEY?

This one had me stumped trying to think up something clever or insightful and I don’t know why I feel obligated to do things like that. I had to take a step back and I’m going with something simple that I’ve mentioned before.

My chapter is titled TAKING UP SPACE

3 Likes

My Experiences and Emotions Matter

2 Likes

I didn’t do yesterday’s prompt, so I’ll do that now. :slightly_smiling_face:

I appreciate my legs and the mountains they’ve helped me climb, the hikes they’ve taken me on, and the energy that flows up through them when I stand by the river.

2 Likes

The chapter of self-love I’m going through right now is about taking care of the parts of myself that need to heal. So I think I would call this chapter Tending My Emotional Wounds.

2 Likes

I guess mine would be
Its okay to be flawed

3 Likes

Completed today’s card in my journal this morning and nearly forgot to share it with yall :blush: my bad

April 03

WHAT DID I LEARN ABOUT MYSELF THIS WEEK?

3 Likes

I learned that I can get up 30 minutes early to walk our pup in the morning without being resentful. I need the quiet time to give thanks to God and speak positive affirmations.

4 Likes

My son had a medical emergency related to quitting drinking, and it was really scary for him and me. Instead of falling apart, I immediately went into a calm sense of being. I learned that I’m stronger than I thought I was. :green_heart:

5 Likes

I learned about the different ways I communicate with different people. That my father and one of my coworkers are the people I feel most comfortable around and that in trying to use the voice that I would use with them when talking to myself and everyone else I can be more compassionate and authentic.

3 Likes

I am late in joining…

Belief : I will never be able to have a healthy relationship.

Positive affirmation : I am growing daily and through learning to love myself without conditions I will also learn to love others unconditionally.

4 Likes

I appreciate my scars because they remind me of where I have been.

3 Likes

I was just talking about this yesterday and for me these have not been chapters but separate volumes.

I am on Volume 3, and the name of it would be Starburst

2 Likes

I re-learned that I am super playful, I had forgotten that about myself many years ago.

4 Likes

Regardless of the timing, I am so so so happy to have you join in!! :relaxed: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

And I love the thought of volumes vs chapters!

1 Like

I learned about my attachment style and how I can be aware of it and adjust or be vulnerable as needed within my closest relationships :heartpulse:

2 Likes

April 04

WHAT WOULD I NEVER WANT TO CHANGE ABOUT MYSELF?
(GET SPECIFIC)

7 Likes

I would never want to change my inner knowing. Just learn to listen to her more often and carefully. I think she is open minded, open hearted, empathetic, and guides me with love.

3 Likes

I would never want to change my extremely sensitive nature. Although for a lot of my life it has been a hindrance, I am now learning to use it to my advantage and view it as a superpower. :wink:

4 Likes