Let's see some of your reasons to stay sober!

My name is Jamie. I know we all have many reasons to maintain our sobriety. These are mine! I wanna see some of yours :smile:

17 Likes

Here’s mine :blush:

8 Likes

10 Likes

To be the person my dog thinks I am.

15 Likes

I love myself, And want to be able to be loved by others and love other people. I have to choose, either I love myself, or I keep killing myself

5 Likes

Here Mine

20 Likes

Love your attitude.

2 Likes

my 2 kids…loves of my life!!

12 Likes

Saturday afternoon Wii Sports Resort tournaments with my kids. :blush:

6 Likes

That’s my biggest goal right now for that exact same reason. My daughter is 3 now and becoming very quickly aware more and more each day.

4 Likes

What a beautiful family you have!!:grinning:

2 Likes

Beautiful family, a lot to stay sober for! For me?, its also Family as well as Jesus Christ. May blessings and Gods favor rain down on you and yours!!

4 Likes

Thank you! They are very precious. Thank ful. Keeping strong for them. Learning to be the best version of myself.:two_hearts::pray:

3 Likes

Looking goooood buddy! Totally spot on. Yes of course my kids, my wife, my dog etc will all benefit from my sobriety but the one main reason is ME.

5 Likes

My family, my new sober friends, my boyfriend/future husband he has 30 some days clean on me😊

7 Likes

You’ve hit the nail on the head, my friend. Looking sharp, too! :two_hearts::bird::+1::chipmunk:

2 Likes

hqdefault
Im sorry man. @TMAC, Couldnt resist…:metal:t2::grin:

2 Likes

Waking up anxiety free!

7 Likes

To wake up the next morning and continue my journey of life clean and sober. Oh ya, did I mention that fresh dripped cup of coffee… :coffee:

1 Like

My kids and animal companions

5 Likes