Let's see some of your reasons to stay sober!

My consequences card reminds me of what i have and what I’ll lose if i use.

9 Likes

I’ve got to see the world, its my dream. I can’t do that if I’m drunk all the time :slight_smile: just wanna get in my car and drive. :honeybee:

3 Likes

Right? Amen i know that one.

Man alive, I love this :joy::heart_eyes::point_up_2:t2:

2 Likes

Having a clear head and a sharp mind.

2 Likes

physical health, mental health, be financially stable, and fix all the problems i created for myself. It took 24 years to ruin my life, It might take 24 years to fix it.

5 Likes

Oh my precious 4 year old of course amongst many things but she is the most important. I don’t want her having alcoholics for parents. Got to give her the GOOD life:)

1 Like

this cheeky boy right here!!

2 Likes

For general health.

My weight since getting sober, down 50 lbs today. It’s not the most important figure to me, but measurable progress.

The real gift is the extra energy and ability to live life I’ve realized. Getting out, doing the things I love without breaking a sweat at the slightest effort. Finding strength again! :muscle:

4 Likes

3 children. All of them deserve a healthy mom.

2 Likes

![20200825_140313|243x500](upload://2K1OlZhLmsUpMxIePUy. 671cxbgq.jpeg) All the reason i need. My son, who we lost suddenly 5 years ago, his beautiful children I’m helping to raise n my beautiful daughter. :heavy_heart_exclamation::seedling:

2 Likes