LGBTQ+ & Sober: Coming Out Later In Life

Sorry to hear that… take care all of you over there :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @Fargesia :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

So fast how a safe space can be taken from us :sob:

2 Likes

I heard the news this morning and shed some tears for CO Springs. Devastating. Sending my love your way.

4 Likes

Thank you @RosaCanDo :black_heart::black_heart:

Totally terrible. So sorry for what happened. Don’t know what else to say XXX.

2 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart: thank you @Mno

1 Like

I read about that in the news just a moment ago. It is heartbreaking. So much pain and senseless loss :cry:

2 Likes

More senseless hate leading to more senseless violence…
I hope that disgusting waste of oxygen gets torn to pieces

1 Like

We are just back from our local LGBTQ+ gathering and sending much love and support out to you @anon29496718 and your beloved community. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone :sob::broken_heart: I am trying to process all this and it’s just… so much hurt! The air is filled with sadness here and all I can do wonder why? Why do we get so much hate for just being who we are?? :sob: I’m sorry, my head is just like all over the place. I appreciate you all! :rainbow_flag::black_heart:

11 Likes

I am sorry it was your safe place in your town. That’s going to be hard for you to go through …
Hard enough for all of us that these tragic events even happen wherever they happen … and totally incomprehensible when they happen in your very own safe place. Thinking about you and your friends, your city … and the greater world out there too as the mourning goes on.

2 Likes

I’m struggling to say something Jess. I cannot imagine your pain. I cannot imagine this kind of hate and it really pisses me off. Especially since I feel so helpless and powerless. But just this second I realized I can donate to The Trevor Project. Thanks for posting that MX. I know they are a very reputable good cause. It won’t take away any of the pain and sadness but I wanted you to know I hear you. And I’m sorry your community has to live in fear like this. Big hugs.
:heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::black_heart::brown_heart::white_heart::broken_heart:

13 Likes

Thanks for posting it. I would have forgotten about them. They do good work and our community foundation has supported them before.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Our frontman posted this and said to share
He identies in the LGBTQ community so as he said it’s hard to think the places he goes to could be faced with such tragedy

13 Likes

Just to add names and faces to this :

:heart: Daniel Davis Aston, 28

:heart: Raymond Green

:heart: Kelly Loving, 40

:heart: Ashley Paugh, 35

:heart: Derrick Rump, 38

12 Likes

This is on my mind since ages. To be honest, I’m not sure.
I’d consider myself as demisexual.
I feel awesome being a woman, but I also like to behave masculine sometimes. People sometimes think I’m gay, also there are some individuals who still think all women with short hair are gay :roll_eyes:
I like it when men are more on the feminine side, not those bulky big ones.
I’d say I prefer men but I don’t know what happens if a woman would flirt with me :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I think you are who you are. I subscribe to the belief that like many things, sexuality and gender is a sphere. Not so clear-cut, necessarily. Where one falls in that 3D plane is highly individual. Attraction is attraction, whoever it’s to, and personally I don’t think the rest matters all that much :slightly_smiling_face:

Be free to be you, whatever that may look like.

10 Likes

Checking in @anon29496718; we’re thinking of you :innocent:

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is gay humour. The guy is gay and the humour is great. I think. Hope some of you enjoy this. Love.

8 Likes