Life...and me

Well I’m just over 90 days sober from tianeptine sodium…nasty stuff…21 day detox September this year to get off it… I have beautiful wife 2 boys 5 and 3… Nov 20th wife leaves takes my boys and leaves me…haven’t heard from her or seen them…she’s an habitual liar very bad…lied about us loosing twin girls her having a dnc…also her having cervical cancer and she lied 19th Nov to police hade me locked up said I abused her…never touched woman in my life…so I’m fighting a bogus case with her and per law can’t speak to her… hey I’m still sober though…she comes from a very bad family they all are crazy …I’m really struggling with everyday just living…married 7 years dec 24th…she needs mental help and I really feel bad for her…I’m so torn up with whole situation…shits crazy she ran off all my friends so I’m all alone…

5 Likes

Marcus, I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I can feel your pain. :cry: I’m proud of you for staying strong with all you’re dealing with. 90 days is an awesome accomplishment! I know how much you must miss your boys, and I can also see the compassion you have for your wife. :heart:

Warm welcome to the community. I find it helpful to read the shares from others. Very often, you find help and hope in them. Sending you strength and a big hug. :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

Edit: You’re never alone when you’re a part of this community. Stick around :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome Marcus! What a horrible situation. I can feel your pain in your post and I commend you for staying sober. Keep doing the next right thing and it will work out in your favor.
Congratulations on 90 days!

1 Like