That is sooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Reposting from @Salty:

4 Likes

A sample of what’s going on for those who don’t feel like following a link:

8 Likes

Just a little video of a good dog at the beach :paw_prints:

5 Likes

We still have books in our Little Free Library. I decided to keep it open. We don’t get a lot of activity for ours, just neighborhood kids and parents. The kids just love it and love leaving books and notes. We have been cleaning it regularly. I should probably put a notice up about that.

Here are some pics…I think it came out really nicely. A neighbor did the artwork.

I like the supplies in the one you shared @ifs. A great idea for LFLs more easily accessible than ours. I will definitely keep this in mind!

7 Likes
6 Likes

Taking advantage.
Living there best life

2 Likes

Love this story. This hospital is only 10 minutes away from me. I had my spinal surgery there and I couldn’t have been in a better place.

3 Likes
1 Like

Beautiful story in this photo.
Click open if it’s cropped for you, or difficult to read.

Text (taken from Google lens)
During times like this the truly lucky ones are those that can be with the person/people they love most. I captured this moment about a year ago.

These two Fairy penguins poised upon a rock overlooking the Melbourne skyline were standing there for hours, flipper in flipper, watching the sparkling lights of the skyline and ocean. A volunteer approached me and told me that the white one was an elderly lady who had lost her partner and apparently so did the younger male to the left. Since then they meet regularly comforting each other and standing together for hours watching the dancing lights of the nearby city. I spend 3 full nights with this penguin colony until I was able to get this picture. Between not being able or allowed to use any lights and the tiny penguins continuously moving, rubbing their flippers on each other’s backs and cleaning one another, it was really hard to get a shot but i got lucky during one beautiful moment. I hope you enjoy this moment as much as I did.

5 Likes

I loved this story!! Those 2 are absolutely adorable. Penguins are my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Given the chance, recovery is possible

3 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

:paw_prints::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Expanding her business to goat zoom calls, saving the farm while lighting a candle on many a call.

@DowntroddenGoat

6 Likes