Lisa's 2 Year Soberversary

This is so fantastic, Lisa! You’re such an inspiration. I’ve loved getting to know you over these past two years! :heart:

1 Like

I love you so much and it’s been a true honor to be on this journey with you. You have really come so far. Watching you fight through the hard times has been truly inspiring. Congratulations my dear friend :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hoorayyy!! Thanks Lisa, it has been and God willing will continue to be an absolute pleasure sharing recovery road. Super proud of you. Ya you!!

1 Like

Huge congratulations Lisa! What an incredible turnaround. You deserve all the joys and happiness that sobriety brings and you’ve earned every bit of it :sparkling_heart:

Excited-Dance-on-Gif-Pictures-2

3 Likes

Marvelous tremendous awesome fantastic work Lisa! So happy for you. What a great share this is and what a incredible run you had and are still having! Be very very proud. I know I am of you. Thanks for all your beautiful shares, thanks for being you. Huge congrats and big big hugs Lady! It’s an honour to know you.
duck-birthday-cake

4 Likes

You are so amazing. I don’t even think that saying “congratulations” is a word that truly encompasses it, but it will have to be good enough. I am so happy for you and also about your husband nearly having his 90 days in. The whole world is opening up to you and you’re taking it by storm.

1 Like

:heart: S I S T E R :heart:

I can’t believe I could have missed this…
Wait, I guess today is about you!

Confrigingratyouhellyeahgirlulations Girl!! TWO awesome YEARS!! (not always awesome, but let’s pretend it’s like giving birth, you forget the pain and embrace the joy :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:)

I can remember first meeting you here on the Sunshine thread. Remember that photo? (of course we’ve know each other since your birth) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

Your journey is inspirational. Your humor has always been wonderful. Your insights are spot on. You care.

Well that’s all the mushy stuff, don’t forget it’s your turn to clean the toilets at great, great, great, great grandmother Shirley’s mansion / castle!

Love you Lil Sis :kiss::heart::+1::facepunch:

7 Likes

Amazing story Lisa, thank you for sharing. Huge congrats on 2 years! You are an inspiration to all of us!! Keep on rocking!! :blush:

1 Like

You my dear have always been one of those people I adore…
You paint the way for us in the baby steps of sobriety… You show compassion and ruthlessness all in the same space…

I’m more than impressed by your achievement you have on so many occasions without even knowing it challenged me to be better and to do more…

So happy to have seen your post tonight, highlights so much…
Shows so much
Makes it doable because you have!

Thank you
X

4 Likes

Congratulations lovely lady! The advice and support you offer here to us all is second to non. It is an honour to be walking this path with you. Have a smashing day Lisa, you deserve the best! :ok_hand::pray:t2::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations, Lisa! 2 years is amazing!! :clap:t3: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations !! :tada::butterfly::slightly_smiling_face:. Thank you for being such an inspiration!

1 Like

Reading each and every post brought tears to my eyes. I couldn’t find a better bunch of people to celebrate with today. You all mean so much to me.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. :heart:
@TMAC , @Mephistopheles, @AyBee, @SoberWalker, @Misokatsu , @Nordique, @DLS, @beachmouse, @Its_me_Stella, @anon57836609, @Milele, @Raylove3, @M-be-free49, @Dazercat, @Faugxh, @Thirdmonkey, @Bootz, @Dan531, @RosaCanDo, @SassyRocks, @Salty, @Girlinterrupted, @I.cant.We.can, @siand, @Mno, @Chiron, @C_8, @Dejavu, @anon27760155, @Blondie1x, @Kareness, @SoberGuyUSA, @Laraellelarissa

My day ended with getting these beautiful coins from my daughter and hubby.

30 Likes

Beautiful Lisa!!!

1 Like

They’re beautiful.
What a wonderful day you deserved. :hugs:

1 Like

All your hard work in action! You are very loved! :heart:

1 Like

Such an awesome post! So happy for you!!!

1 Like

Thank you, @Hidden! And it’s nice to see you. It’s been awhile. :blush:

1 Like

Wouldn’t miss congratulating you on two years! Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Oh, they are lovely! Very well deserved :clap:t2::clap:t2::ok_hand::two_hearts:

1 Like