Lisa's 2 Year Soberversary

Thats my girl x keep doing what your doing

2 Likes

WOW!!! Congratulations, thank you for your inspiring story!

1 Like

Congrats Lisa!! What an incredible story!! Happy Soberversary!!! Love you SO much!! :revolving_hearts::tada:

2 Likes

That awesome! You have had a huge positive impact on my recovery! Your always in my corner helping me fight whatever I’m fighting. Your support here has been so helpful! I appreciate you and your powerful message! We can and do recover!

Thats awesome that hubby is on the path too now! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you @JasonFisher, @Clarity, @oneatatime and @Ray_M_C_Laren! What a nice surprise to come home from a long day at work to your beautiful messages.

Congratulations to you too Ray on 35 years! You’re an inspiration to all of us. It’s people like you that pave the way for the rest of us. :tada:

7 Likes

Thank you for being here and not only sharing but also being an understanding ear. I am grateful for you and your clear mind that you have been rewarded with. Happy belated 2 year sober anniversary :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Aww! Thanks Jen! You’re a sweetheart. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Wow!! 2 years is amazing. The influence you have had on so many is evidenced by the fantastic, loving posts. Thank you for being a true light and inspiration.

1 Like

Congratulations on your two years!!!

1 Like

I’m so happy I’ve popped bk in to see you celebrating your 2 years that is amazing I’m so very happy for you Lisa, love always Emma. X

3 Likes

Thank you @Lilemm, @Andy_Charlie, @Mbwoman and @Lilem! Waking up to your kind words is a great start to my day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww Lisa massive congrats for 2 years :kissing_heart: thank you for sharing your story with us, what an inspiration you are! I’m so happy to hear how life is taking such a positive turn for you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much Bec!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

So happy to have known you from the beginning of your journey, Lisa. Huge congratulations to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::+1:t4:

1 Like

Thank you, Emilie! You were one of the ladies I looked up to when I first came here. Your determination showed me this is possible. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Well done you Lisa! Thats a massive achievement!

2 Likes

Thank you, Bart! If I’m not mistaken, you’ve got a big milestone coming up soon. Looking forward to celebrating with you. :heart:

1 Like

I never tire of hearing your overcoming so many challenges beautiful Lisa! I always say you were there for me since day 1 on here and I appreciate you so much!!! You deserve all the wonderful things sobriety has to offer and then more!!! Big hugs and CONGRATS ON TWO YEARS!!!
happy-sobriety

1 Like

Thank you!! You’ve got the biggest heart, always cheering everyone on and so supportive. :heart: :heart:

1 Like